top

Monday, August 30, 2010

Erotic defined

Erotic defined
By: All mighty (jdier_man@yahoo.com)

I am 21 years old; upon completing my studies I have just joined a company as a computer technician. I don't have a girlfriend and never really had any experience on sex. I am good looking but I never had the balls to talk to any good looking girls. Often I have caught several hot, good looking women staring at me. But that never gave me any chance to even experience a kiss.

Only after entering into the working environment I started to learn on how things really work. I meant how things work with girls. As most of know or may have seen in your workplace, my office is full of hot women. Women with moderate long hair tied, you know the formal style and wearing shirt and tight skirt really makes me and my lifetime companion, birdy in pants go nuts. All most every night, I should say all night I jack off fantasizing about them.

To get into the real story now; in my cubical there are few hot, single and married women. But the one I'm really crazy about is my colleague's wife who is working on the same floor. My colleague is tall, bold, and slightly darker than me. He is good looking, and even though he has got the women that everyone crave for he still flirts and sleeps with chicks, if he gets the chance, and of course without his wife's knowledge.

But his wife on the other hand is not anything like him, she is a nice person. Did I describe about her....ohhhhhhhhhh, she is almost my height, long brown hair and she is a mixture of Chinese and Indian, so you should be able to judge a skin color. She is 29 but looks really mature. She has a nice body with the right amount of flesh and two of the most visible boobs that can make you cum like fountain even by looking at them.

At first we never really talked, but one day I had to message her on our intranet messaging system to get some information about one of our customers. After getting the information I needed, as usual I didn't have the guts to continue my conversation, I eventually greeted her thanks, but she on the other hand said you are welcome and asked me how's the working environment. I said it's interesting and informed her that I really get a lot of help from her husband. She continued talking to me by asking about my family and personal details. The moment that really spiked me up was when she asked me my age. She was surprised to hear that I'm only 21; and mentioned that I look really matured and have the looks of a bollywood hero. I thanked her and lied that she is the first person to give me such a complement. She was again surprised, that no one has ever told me that I'm handsome. She then said that her colleagues think that I'm the best looking guy in the company. I used some crazy emoticons, showing that I am truly excited with her complement. We wished good bye, and I couldn't sleep that night. Our conversation was just too erotic for me. I jacked off the whole night. The next day, my buddy in my pants stood like a coconut tree when she said hi and good morning. We started to talk again, from then I came a little close to her, close as in a good friend. We went to lunch together and during that time I tried not to look at her, acting innocent or better to say trying to refuse my attraction to her. Days rolled on, and one Saturday my colleague, her husband invited me to his house, simply to hang out.

I couldn't refuse the proposal because the only thing that came to my mind with that invitation was his bombshell wife. I went to his house with an ice cream, particularly for his wife. Once I reached his house, his wife opened the door.....ahhhhhhhhh.....man... she was wearing a tight three quarter jeans and a t-shirt, her hair was loose and it had slight curls at the edge of it. Her surprised smile and invitation to come in to the house was ...mnnnnn.mnnnn.....tremendously beautiful. The moment I entered his house my colleague received a call. After talking on the phone my colleague said he had to pick up his mother who cannot find a taxi to go home. To be courteous, I told him that I will come another day. But my colleague was a little sorry for me since our little get together after work didn't work out. So, he forced me to have a cup of drink and the ice cream I bought before I leave. He wished good bye and asked his wife to take care of me. Man you have no idea how excited and wet I was after my colleague left. But I'm sorry to disappoint you; I left without nothing but ice cream and plain water. I didn't have the balls to do anything. I was a freaking chicken. But that night, I imagined how the day could have ended and jacked off like never before. Then, things were back to where it started and days rolled on boringly.

After 2 weeks my colleague had to go outstation, for 3 days, so he asked me a favor to drop his wife... (THE INCREDIBLY HOT WIFE) home after work...... It was the best offer I have ever had in my life....I agreed and the next day after my colleague left, I send her back home. She invited me in but I said I need to go somewhere and left. She never really showed any interest so I thought I will never get any chance....but I was WRONG. The second day she was wearing a white shirt and a coat and a very tight skirt, she coiled her hair like bun some dropping down, just the way I have always wanted to see. I was just waiting for the time to go home. It was 6 and tada......its time to go back. She came into my car and wanted to go for a drink. She looked a little worried and confused so I agreed to bring her for a drink and talked into her, asking if anything was wrong. I also took my first step by saying, usually she is exceptionally beautiful with her smile but today something is missing. Then she started by saying, she found out about her husband being a nasty playboy and she was deeply hurt. As she was explaining how bad she feel, I could see tears clotting in her eyes. All of a sudden my deep lust for her was gone, I was really moved and seriously wanted to do something to make her feel better. I didn't say anything, I was all ears. Then she asked me on why I'm so quite when she needed a response or support. I couldn't answer, I said I can understand how she feels but I don't know how to react or help in this. I continued by saying sorry and told her to stay strong and that she will get over it. I also asked her to tell her husband on how she feels and maybe that can help to change him.

By the time we left the shop it was already about 7.30 and it was getting really dark. We reached her house and still I could see her tears falling down. I helped her out of the car and walked her to the door; seriously without any intention to fuck her. She invited me in but I told her, "Take rest, my presence here will not be very comforting." She said, she is glad that I'm there for her to talk since she cannot share this to any of her family members. Eventually I went in with her; she told that she has got nothing to do so we were just sitting on the couch and she describing on how awful she feels. Before sitting down she went to her room and took off her coat. By now, she is just wearing that tight skirt and the super tight shirt and the first 2 buttons of her shirt was unbuttoned. She was amazingly beautiful in that outfit. My crave for her was still there but I was able to control it because of her tears, I must agree even when she was crying she was mnnnnnnnnnnnmmm... u noe... I can only say hot. Then I was startled by her statement that she wanted to cheat as well. My dick stood like a lamppost. But I have never had any experience in this so; I was shivering like a frozen baboon. She then, came to me and said I'm the one she has in mind to take revenge on her husband and then she took hold of my hand.

HHHHH bloody heaven...

I felt like going on a roller coaster, a mixed emotion that I have never felt before. But I said," no it's not right to do the same like your husband."

I continued,

"you can change him and live the same life again."

But she didn't say anything she moved closer to me and moved her hands around my chest.

I was like........holly cow. I stood up and said "this is not right ";

She stood up with me and got closer, again touching my chest. I moved away explaining she is angry on her husband and not in the right state of mind. I also confessed that I am dying every day for just a handshake from her, but today it is not right because she is not attracted to me or whatsoever, but trying to take revenge. So I refused and started moving towards the door. She stopped me and leaned on me.

Now, I was blown away, and jus stood still. I said no, and hugged her gently saying,

"You will get over it."

I continued,

"Please, I don't deserve you"

Tthen she said, "I'm not taking any chance, I like you form the first day I met you." I turned and walked away quickly to the door without saying anything and then I turned and looked back at her, just a step away from the door. She looked superbly seductive...........I breathed and walked back to her, stood very close to her and said, " I don't deserve you" while saying this I hold her cheek and went close to her and kissed her lips. I then slowly moved my hand to the back of her head and uncoiled her hair and pulled back my head and looked onto her.......I moved one drop of her hair that was falling, covering her eyes and said you are the most beautiful women I have ever seen and the only one that I have ever touched." She smiled and said "I am all yours. I kissed her; she responded well, I rolled my tongue in every part of her mouth. I then, used my tongue gently licking her lips; she took a deep breath and said

"that was one hell of a move"

I continued kissing for a few minutes, running my hand in and out of her soft and silky hair.

I then, moved my kiss from her lips to cheek licking and sucking gently, continued to her ears, licking the edge of it. She was already moaning by now, running her hands on my hair. I then continued licking her neck, and paused there licking and sucking hard then continued to her throat and pulled back my head, taking a glimpse at her face again. She immediately pulled me in, kissed and sucked my tongue hard. I moved my hand from her back to her tight ass. GOD it was really tight and soft. I squeezed them slowly and then tried to slit one of my hands inside her tight skirt and into her panties..... MYMYMY..........it was unexplainably soft. Now her kiss got heavier I mean it was more tensed and she was really kissing me fabulously strong. I responded by, running my tongue all over in her mouth. She moved her hands from my head down to my chest and pulled my tucked shirt out of my pants and continued unbuttoning it. She moved her hands from my chest to my hands pushing my shirt out of my hands. Once my shirt fell down to the floor she moved her kiss from my mouth to neck, chest and then my tummy and continued to move down. I took hold of her head and pulled her back up. Gave her a mild kiss and moved my hands unzipping her skirt letting it loose to the floor. Then I got my hand up and started to unbutton her shirt. She then started to unzip my pants and it fell to the ground, making me stand only with my underwear. While I was unbuttoning her shirt I saw her black silky bra and her bulging breast. I took off her shirt and threw it on the sofa.

She took hold of my hands and brought me up stairs, on the way up I was smelling her beautiful hair and kissed and licked her back, where she ached her body in and out. She took me to her room, and turned on the lights. She kissed me and pushed me slowly to the bed. Then she stepped back, stripping her panties and bra at a snail's pace. She got fully naked and stood still letting me take a good look. She was unbelievable........She then moved towards me and very slowly pulled down my underwear making my dick jump out, leaving a quirky smile on her face. She threw my underwear to the dressing table and moved to my dick slowly gently rubbing her perfect boobs from my legs to my thigh, I quickly pulled up rolled on top of her, kissed her and moved to her left leg. I licked from her foot to her inner thigh reaching her beautiful pussy, but I took my head back and only blowed on her pussy and moved to right leg again moving from the foot to inner thigh and reaching her pussy. Again not touching or putting my mouth on it moved to the other side. I licked both inner thighs one after another, and only giving gentle blow on her clit. She was moaning

ahh....aahh... ahhh....ahhhh.......ahhh and moved her body like a snake not being able to control my tease. She held my head and tried to pull it up to kiss me, but I stayed hard to the inner thighs. She screamed,

ahhhaa.. ahhhaa.... aaaahhhhhhhh...... ahhhhaaaaa....holding my head.

Then all of a sudden I kissed her clit, for which she screamed arrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....uncontrollably.

I slowly started to lick them gently where she was constantly moaning,

arrrggggg.... argggggg...........aaaarrrrgggggggg..... arrrrrrgggggg........arrrrrrrghgggg........arrggggggg...

I then quickened my pace and got my tongue all over, in and out of her pussy. She was moaning damn loud and that really made my dick rock hard and wet. I then slowly licked my way to the stomach and then the best part, her boobs. I licked and sucked them like lollipops, to which they responded by bulging bigger. I continued to suck them for around 7 minutes and moved my way to her neck and her lips again; kissing and licking her all over like an animal. She startled me by turning me around. She got on top of me and kissed me crazily.

She then moved down to my dick......

She started licking them on the tip and then licking from my balls to the edge of my dick. She then took hold of it and got it fully inside her mouth sucking and licking vigorously for 15 minutes. I really couldn't control and tried to pull her head off and on so that I won't cum. Then, I turned her around letting my cock gently into her pussy slowly up to the end. She was screaming in pleasure...... I started to fuck her slowly up and down and tried to hold for about 10 minutes. Then we turned and she got on top of me, and started to move really hard up and down. I was squeezing her breast while she was doing that. Then both of us got to the peek; realizing this I turned her, back on the bed and fucked her really fast, kissing her off and on. Both of us cummed in the same time and she screamed

aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg Hhhh.....hhhhh,...mnnnnn..mnnnnn.mmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. I rested on her still keeping my cock inside her and moving gently............. She said, "I wish I can do this everyday with you." We rested for a while then, I fucked her again.

After fucking her to the hell for the second time, I kissed her and got my clothes on. She wore a thin t-shirt without bra and a three quarter pants. We walked down and had a drink and I wished her good bye and moved to the door where she followed me.

While walking to the door, she said, "Remember, I'm yours whenever you want" Hearing this, I turned, kissed her vigorously again..... I tore her shirt and squeezed and sucked her breast hard while removing her pants. She did the same to me; I carried her and inserted my dick in her pussy thrusting her towards the door and started to ram her, holding her up against the door. This time continuously kissing and squeezing her boobs....We cummed hard in 5 minutes.....I brought her to the floor, still moving in and out of her.

The way she moaned was the best sound I have ever heard in my life. I was still sucking both her boobs and squeezing them gently, and that's when she told me, I am one hell of a fucker. She smiled and said please have me whenever you have the chance. I kissed her in agreement.......

THE END.......

No comments:

Post a Comment