top

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Caught by stepmom

Caught by stepmom [part 1 of 3]
By: trainer (trainerjohn210@hotmail.com)

I had been away at college since Christmas and came home during spring break. I could not afford to go with the others on break so I decided to go home.

When I got home I found out that Dad had run off with his secretary and Mom was now living alone.

Mom had a job working nites at the local phone company and I had the house all to myself every night. I was dating a girl while i was at school and she had gone home to visit also. We talked on the phone every nite for hours. On this particular night, she told me she missed seeing me and that she was laying in her bed naked while talking to me. Just to fill you in, Sally is a redhead, 5 ft 6 with 34c tits. Her nipples were always wanting attention, LOL and I was always willing. I could just see those nipples as they stood up as I massaged them. I quickly stripped and lay there talking to Sally. She was giving me a verbal bj and I was stroking myself as she talked. I was just about ready to cum when she had to hang up, her mom had come home. She said she would call later. Now you can imagine what I felt like, just about ready to cum and she left.

I lay there, jacking myself off and I looked up to see my stepmom standing there. I grabbed a pillow and covered myself. Mom, I had always called her that, just stood there and said nothing for a few moments, Finally she spoke up, " Jim, please just continue with what you were doing." I stammered and must have looked embarassed. She said, " I know how young men get when they need sexual relief, I have done it myself since your Dad left." I was surprised and relied, "You do? I would have thought you would be dating again by now." No dear, I haven't." she replied. "Where you thinking of Sally just now?" she asked. She now saw the phone on the bed and told me that she knew I had been talking with her on the phone. She had been standing there for several minutes before I saw her and heard a good bit of our conversation. Mom came over to my bed and reached down and pulled the pillow of of me. "Oh my dear, you need to get some relief soon or your balls will be sore." she said. "Her let me help you." She leaned down and took my cock in her hand and stroked it. " MMMMMM Like father , like son I see." she said. She leaned down and kissed the head. I moaned and she licked the precum from my cock. OMG, I thought, My mom is going to blow me. As she sucked my cock in slowly, she unbuttoned her blouse. Her mouth was slowly taking all my cock in. She took my hand and placed it on her bra covered tit.her nipple was slipping out and I pinched it gently. She moaned and sucked my cock harder. I started to hump up into her face. She was now massaging my balls as she sucked me. I tore her blouse off and unfastened her bra. I had always wanted to see her tits, they were so large. They hung down and rubbed my legs as she sucked me. Suddenly My cock shot a huge load into her mouth. She sucked and gulped it all. and looked up at me, my cum dripping from her chin. "OMG, Jim, I am soooo glad you decided to come home for break. I need a cock bad." she said.

"Mom, I have a favor to ask of you." I said. "Would you teach me how to do something?" "Of course dear, that's what moms are for." she replied. "Well. it s not the thing most moms teach." I said. " I want to learn to eat pussy and how a girl wants it done." I watched as mom took her skirt and panties off. She lay on the bed and put her feet on the bed with her legs spread wide. She reached down and spread her pussy with her fingers. I saw that she was quite wet and she run her fingers to her clit. She fingered it and explained that her clit reacted much like my cock does to stimulation. I watched as it peeked out from under that hood and stood erect. I could smell her sexual aroma and inhaled deeply. She fingered her clit and told me to kiss it and tease it with my tongue. I licked her pussy and sucked on her clit. My brain kept telling me this was wrong but I really didn't care. Her pussy tasted a little salty but still sweet. She put her hands on my head and held me there. She started to thrust her hips upward and ground her pussy in my face. I put my hands under her ass and held her up. She moaned and shoved her pussy into me and I felt her start to cum. She was screaming," YES, YES, THAT'S IT EAT THAT PUSSY." as she squirted juice all over my face. I licked her pussy and she squirted some more. I lay there watching her pussy pulsate and the juice run out. "How was that, Mom?" I asked. "OMG Jim, and you say that was the first time for you." " Well I am sure it won't be the last while you are home. I have to teach you sooo much more before you get back with Sally."

more to come maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment