top

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Rain dance and a new bride

Rain dance and a new bride
By: Passionbites (passionbites@gmail.com)

Her navel shown through the wet clinging saree as she moved sexily to the throbbing music. She turned aound swaying from side to side and exposed her back up to her waist covered only by the fancy strings that held her blouse in place.

She looked so ravishing, I wanted to have her right then!

Though I did not know her name at that time, her name is Seema. She seemed to have been married very recently as she sported the bright white and red bangles on her hands almost covering her entire forearms which was the hall mark of newly married women in this part of India.

The society of the apartment building that I stayed in was celebrating Holi one of the Indian festivals with a "rain dance" which was the theme at most holi parties recently. This involved bringing huge water tankers and spraying the air with water and creating artificial rain as the merrymakers danced to loud club or film music.

She was in a group with one person who was surely her husband and some other who were either friends or relatives. Most were already high on spirits and having a whale of a time.

Her husband occasionally would join her in her dance with clumsy frantic pelvic thrusts - his version of dance and then go back to sipping his liquor and shouting with the crowd.

She was however dancing sensually not just for him, but for male attention as I consider myself an adept at female body language.

I had come reluctantly for this do, as I had just moved into this apartment complex a couple of months back and did not have many acquaintances. However, when the secretary of the society insisted that it was a great opportunity to meet the other people, my mind immediately conjured the images of sexy women who must inhabit my neighborhood and I relented. And I was not disappointed...

There were close to two hundred people in the area where the rain dance was on with no dearth of women, all drenched with their clothes clinging and I did spend some time enjoying the curves and movements of quite a few of them. Many were even locking eyes with me.

But Seema was quite something else. Sensuality poured from her body. She is no size zero babe. She was tall, endowed enough to arouse a man even with clothes on... and here she was drenched. Her bust was outlined well now and I could almost see her taut nipples. Her long legs shown through the wet sari. Her mid riff and bare back with water trickling down on her smooth skin made me want to tear her clothes right then and there.

I had been on the dance floor for a little while with some of the women I knew (immediate neighbors, some young girls who just wanted a partner to dance, etc). It was then that I caught sight of Seema amongst the revelers in one of the corners. I could not take my eyes off her though I was dancing with someone else.

It was a slow dance and I moved closer to her brushing my back against hers as we danced with different partners. She turned to look at me almost at the first brush. I locked eyes with her and held on to her gaze sometimes slipping down to her ravishing body and back again. She looked away after a few moments almost coyly but certainly aware that I was still watching her. I purposely brushed against her a few more times and each time she stole a glance at me meeting my gaze stealthily and holding contact for a moment more than necessary.

After that song, I excused myself and went over to the bar table which had been set up along the side and took up my drink. Leaning against a wall there, I watched her.

She was now dancing alone as her husband now was with his other friends or relatives. There seemed to be some other women around her who seemed part of the group. But she was dancing for me...

Her moves became a little more sensual and she positioned herself such that I could see her. Nobody seemed to be noticing anything as there were too many people on the floor and most were in very high spirits.

She met my gaze and gave me half smiles as she gyrated with her hands moving over her wet sides and breasts almost in a "touch me here baby..." move.

I raised my glass slightly as if in a toast to her beauty.

A song later, I motioned her over. She stealthily checked out her group and then moved through the crowd to where I was standing as if to pick up a drink.

"Hi !", I smiled over the din not extending a hand yet, "I stay on the 20th floor - 2004, what about you?"

Her face was flushing as she stood near me with a vodka in one hand "I have moved in recently to 1406 with my husband" she motioned to the man who had been dancing with her.

"Married recently?" I asked the smile still on my face

"Yes, 11 days back", she smiled self consciously trying to pull her sari around her which even more accentuated her firm boobs which I could not keep my eyes off even as they tried to remain on her face.

"You dance rather well... Very sexy", I commented moving a little closer so that she could hear me better and at the same time I could smell her feminine fragrance wet in the rain. She did not attempt to step back but instead now moved her eyes over my face and then chest possibly at my chest hair that was visible through my silk shirt with a rather open neck.

"So do you...", she said looking into my eyes and then turning a little to check if she waa being missed in her group. Apparently not.

"Wanna dance with me?" I asked cheekily

"Here? No way?" she laughed

"Ok, then at my place?" my hand extended a wee bit behind her and my fingers traced a path down her bare back. As her back was against the wall, no one could see this, but she shuddered.

"You've got to be joking!" she laughed uncomfortably, "I am going now" she said not moving. My fingers were at her waist. Feeling encouraged I let my entire palm feel the soft skin slowly from side to side.

"It's 2004 as I said", I continued not smiling now just looking into her eyes, "fifteen minutes from now?"

She had now turned a deep shade of red, "No way", she said finally stepping forward to move back.

"I will be waiting", I raised my voice just enough for her to hear.

She did not turn back and returned to her group. Her husband and some of the women included her in their conversation as she seemed to show her drink explaining her absence. After a few minutes she turned to look for me.

I motioned with my eyes indicating that I was moving up, gulped down my drink and moved toward the exit keeping my eyes on her as I strode out. She looked away though I could feel her attention on me.

I went into the building and up to my apartment. This was the one where I stayed when my family was in our native town or where I slipped off on weekends when I had a rendezvous planned with someone. Hence, there was no one at home other than the maid who came in to clean and occasionally cook.

I went into my bedroom, undressed my wet clothes, took a quick wash and freshened up choosing a Bathik printed silk wrap around over my waist to be worn like a dhoti, that I had picked up from Malaysia and a silk half sleeved black silk shirt to wear which I left open at the front. No inner wear!

It would take her a little more than fifteen minutes, a few minutes to battle her nerves, another few to work out an excuse to move away for a while. But I was certain she would come. I had just enough time to have a swig of brandy before she arrived. In the excitement ground stairs, I had not done justice to my drink.

The bell rang and I took a minute to answer it, I had to be the one in control if this had to work out.

I opened the door to Seema who stood shivering still in her wet clothes. I smiled and ushered her in firmly locking the door as she entered.

She stopped in the centre of the living room with water dripping on to my carpet, "nice place" she shivered clasping her arms in a self embrace. I walked up close to her and put my hands on her shoulder pulling her slightly to me "You like it?"

She shuddered now as my tongue lapped at her earlobe. Her hands now tried to push away my hands on her shoulders reluctantly, "I don't have much time..." she shivered again, "I just came to see that I will meet you some other time..."

No way was I going to let her go

One hand of mine pulled down the sleeve of her blouse down exposing a smooth shoulder as I led her to the sofa and my mouth travelled down to the exposed shoulder licking my way.

"No... no... " she tried to push me away in half hearted pushes as my other hand pulled down the other sleeve. Half her rounded mounds of flesh were now exposed, "what if they start looking for me? I told I am going to change and will be back"

"Undressing and wearing clothes again can be counted as changing too", I grinned as I now purposefully pulled off her sari draped on her shoulder and walked around her disrobing her as she covered her half exposed boobs coyly with her hands. I flung the sari on the back s of the dining chairs as if to dry them and moved back to her. She had pulled back the blouse onto her shoulders (I wondered why considering there was no confusion in where this was leading)

I sat down on the sofa now pulling her onto my lap seating her right on my by now erect tool. My hands pulled down both the sleeves off her shoulder now simultaneously in the course exposing both her boobs to the chill air. "They could look for me", she still whispered amidst gasps.

"Here? No chance baby" my hands kneaded her mounds which were full of goose bumps as my hands caressed them from the sides to the areolas, nipples and all over them.

"Oh darling, oh my.... Ooh" she crooned finally dropping her guard completely. She stretched her back leaning her head toward mine stretching her tits outward as my hands roamed on them. One hand held my face running through my cheek stubble while the other caressed my thighs through my silk wrap around and then finding the parting in the cloth to my naked thighs.

"You have such a great body..." she sighed as her hands caressed my large muscled thighs earned from playing volleyball for years.

I grinned to myself thinking what a hot sizzler was saying this as my hands slipped behind to free her from her blouse by untying the knots at her back. They were easy, almost wanting to be undone by the touch and the sexy piece of clothing loosened out. I pulled her naked back to my hairy chest as I slipped her blouse off completely. I grabbed her tits again and pulled her to me taking her lips in mine sideways. Our tongues lapped at each other as my index fingers ran over her taut nipples and her wet ass moved against my hard on.

This position was not letting me do justice to this hot bitch. I stood her up, shed away my shirt and lifted her in my arms kissing her again with one hand still playing with a tit as I walked to my bedroom. The wrap around still clung to my waist precariously.

On reaching the bed, I threw her on it and bend over to free the now of her petticoat at her waist and then lifted her ass into the air to free her last piece of clothing. Her smooth thighs lay exposed as she turned to one side with bent knees to cover her cunt.

I threw off my silk wrap around and knelt down pulling her thighs apart. She covered her face with her elbows in renewed shyness as my hands stroked her smooth fleshy skin. I grinned looking at her and lowered my tongue onto the buttery skin licking my way up and down them.

Goosebumps came up on her thighs wherever my tongue touched her and she thrashed her upper body this side and that as the sensation of my tongue working on her thighs drove her into a frenzy. I firmly held her thighs down apart and proceeded determinedly toward the clean shaven mound of flesh in the centre. Her hands clasped my hair and shoulders tightly as her nails dug into my scalp and shoulders.

My mouth found the destination clasping it between my lips and pulling them up first and then freeing them as she yelped and banged her head sideways on the pillow. She was stronger than I anticipated. I stretched my hands up and caught her tits again in a squeeze pinning her thighs with my shoulders which were wider than her waist thus allowing my mouth and tongue easy access onto her inviting cunt. I licked her labia and parted them with my tongue digging deeper to reach her clitoris.

My tongue teased it rubbing it up and down and around as she was now wildly moaning expletives and repeated "fuck me darling, fuck me.... Please.... I can't take this.... Aahh" and more.

It just drove me crazy. Still tweaking her nipples with my thumb and index fingers, I sucked at her clitoris a little more till she shuddered and thrust her hip up a few times and climaxed releasing her fluids.

"Oh God! Oh God!" she panted her head swaying slowly now from side to side, "you are a beast...." She grinned.

If she thought it was over, she was certainly wrong. There was no way I was letting this cunt go without me releasing my load into her.

I knelt up again parted her labia with my fingers and aimed my throbbing tool into her cunt. She opened her eyes wide as she felt the knob of my dick trying to enter her. I was now stretching over her face to face resting on one elbow as my cock found the right position.

"Oh my God, you are huge!" she gasped as I lowered my frame on her.

"You're making me large baby..." I whispered as my mouth kissed and tongued her cheeks as my dick forced itself down her passage. She moaned again as it stretched her insides and clung to me clutching my back tight. I stopped when I had pushed as much as her cunt would take in and then slowly pulled out slithering through her slimy cunt with the juices from her last orgasm. When my knob reached her orifice I thrust again.

Fuck! She felt so good and tight...

She moaned again now moving her head this way and that as my mouth searched under her earlobes and neck her tits crushed beneath my hairy chest where her fingers moved through my hair feeling my torso and back and shoulders.

I thrust again into her slippery tight canal each moment increasing my own ecstasy. A hand of hers again slipped to my thighs which were pounding on hers with each thrust feeling the muscle contours on them and caressing my tight ass.

As if on cue, my own hands slipped under her and felt her rounded ass mounds. Perfectly smooth and fleshy! I was the one now mouthing obscenities in the throes of passion.

My thrusts were now met with her hips raising to meet them as we slithered against one another as I pounded into her.

Her muscles tightened around my cock as she shuddered to another climax in my arms. I frantically pounded into her not to lose out on her thrusts and knelt up again grabbing her by her thighs to lift her waist in the air and ram into her faster.

She collapsed in a heap as her juices shot out again on my pounding dick. And finally my own body shuddered deeply before heaving one last time and thrusting deep into her.

I dropped onto her as she embraced me again tightly and we kissed hungrily.

The energy soon ebbed away as we gave in to our tired bodies. We lay like that for a few minutes.

"Truly the hottest sex I have had in ages..." I grinned running my hand through her hair.

"So you do have it often" she teased trying to free herself from under me. I grinned and slapped her ass as she finally managed to free herself from under me to get going. I lay with my hands behind my back and watched her pull on her petticoat. I too got up, draped my wrap around and followed her into the living room. I picked up my drink and slurped a mouthful playing around with it till she got to the door.

"Give me your number" I said keying in her number as she ran her hands over my thighs one last time by the door. "By the way, what's your name?" I asked grinning...

"Seema" she grinned kissing my chest and hugging me tight as I before moving out of the door

"See you soon"...

No comments:

Post a Comment