top

Monday, August 30, 2010

Neighborly care

Neighborly care [part 1 of 2]
By: ravs (ravickyn@yahoo.com)

It was a Monday morning. I woke up with a bad migraine; I knew I should not have had too much to drink the previous evening. I decided to take the day off and stay at home and sleep it off.

It was past 12 in the afternoon when I got up to the doorbell ringing. I dragged myself to the door to answer it. I opened the door to see my neighbor. I stay in an apartment, I don't interact much with anyone as most of the time am busy at work or traveling. I had seen her a few times, even smiled an acknowledgement once in a while. She said hi and asked me if I knew how to fix a fuse? I nodded a yes. She asked me if I could help her fix a blown fuse at her place, I told her will be with her I a few. I closed the door, brushed my teeth washed up and went and knocked on their door.

I checked her fuse and cut some fuse wire and fixed it for her. We made small talk as I finished. She asked me if I had the day off and I told her the reason I was at home. She offered to make me some coffee, I politely refused and bidding goodbye went back to my place.

It was almost 1:30 and I could feel the pangs of hunger. I decided to get up and make myself a sandwich. I was checking the refrigerator when the bell rang. I walked up to open the door when I saw my neighbor. She had a plate in her hand; she told me she had got me some lunch. I thanked her saying there was no need for it. She just smiled and told me she was just being a good neighbor.

Asha that was her name walked in and went straight to my kitchen and placed the plate on the table. I thanked her once again. She asked me to eat right away as it was still hot, I told her I will. She insisted that I eat while she was there incase I need something else and before I could tell her anything she just pulled up a chair and sat down. I decided there was nothing I could do but eat.

She kept talking as I ate. She got up to get me some water from the refrigerator and that was when I noticed she had a beautiful butt and a pretty good figure too. She put the glass of water in front of me and watched as I ate. I don't know if it was her figure or my migraine which got me horny as I could feel my cock getting stiff. I was embarrassed as I was sitting there in nothing but my shorts no underwear either. I started thinking of other stuff hoping it would ease my hard on and Asha would not notice. By the time I was done eating my cock was almost at ease, almost.

I got up to wash the plate for her but she insisted I don't and almost took it away from me. I tried to tell her its ok but she wouldn't hear anything of it and she started pulling the plate from me in the short tussle that followed my accidentally grazed her breasts so I just let go of the plate. My cock seemed to get hard again so I turned and walked towards the refrigerator. I thought Asha would leave but, she just turned towards the washing sink and started cleaning the plate. I took the opportunity to sit back down. Asha decided to do all the dishes that I had left from the night before, I told her she really didn't have to take the trouble but she said it was no trouble at all and continued doing the dishes.

Try as hard as I could but I could not keep my eyes of her beautiful butt especially since now it was swaying slightly as she was doing the dishes. My cock was as hard as it could get and I was afraid she would see it bulge through my shorts so I excused myself got up when she had her back towards me and went to my bedroom to put on an underwear.

I was just pulling up my underwear when Asha walked in. I fumbled and almost fell back on my bed as she tried to turn. I quickly pulled my underwear up and put my shorts on. I wasn't sure how to react? She was blushing and so was I. she apologized for barging in like that. I told her it was alright trying to hide my embarrassment. It was kind of a embarrassing situation as both of us did not know what else to say? She broke the silence by saying she should learn to knock before she enters the next time and smiled, I in turn replied saying I need to know to lock the door before I change and we both laughed. We both went and sat in the hall. She looked at me with a smile and told me she always wanted to know me better as a neighbor but she didn't know she would know me so much better and smiled. I looked at her and smiled saying she should consider herself to be lucky she didn't get to know all of me, she retorted by saying it was me who was lucky cause she didn't barge in earlier. At that point I wasn't sure where the conversation was heading but, my cock was sure getting harder.

I was pretty sure that Asha knew my predicament and was enjoying it too; I could see that she was catching glimpses of my crotch. By now I was horny beyond control. I decided to take a step so I just looked her straight and smiling told her that she was the unlucky one cause she didn't know what she missed. Asha knew where the conversation was heading and wasn't the one to back out, she told me of what she had seen she could pretty well imagine the rest. I laughed and told her am glad to know she was and is imagining about me and added it should have been the other way round where I would have something to imagine about when she left. Asha replied saying next time she changes she will remember not to lock her door. I had enough and my balls were turning blue now so I just decided to take a gamble and asked her when she was planning to change so we could be even. Asha looked at me and asked me whenever I wished. I looked at her and asked her in a serious tone if now was a good time?

Asha did not expect that. She asked me if I was serious about what I said? I just looked at her and nodded. Asha looked at me told me she needs to leave got up and left. I was a little worried about what she must have thought.

I lit a smoke thinking about what could probably happen. I just stubbed out my smoke when the bell rang again; I opened the door to see Asha standing there. Before I could say anything she came in and closed the door behind her. She looked at me and asked me if I really serious about what I said I just nodded and told her I didn't mean to offend her. She smiled and sat down on the couch. I decided to apologize and sat down in front of her and just before I could speak Asha got up, she pulled the curtains down. I was confused. She turned towards me and with a smile she pulled her t shirt upwards. I was zapped out of my skull. She looked at me with a smile. Slowly she undid the clasp of her bra and let it fall. She had beautiful tits. I was rock hard by now. Asha asked me if I had enough or wanted more? I winked at her and replied more. She slowly thrust her fingers into the top of her skirt and started pulling it down, she was wearing a silk panty.

My cock was thrusting itself through my shorts. Asha came over to me and sat next to me. I turned towards her and pulled her closer kissing her. She thrust her tongue deep inside my mouth. I started kneading her breasts as she moaned. I slid my hands towards her thighs clawing them. I ran my hand up her legs rubbing her through her panty, slowly I parted her panty and thrust my finger into her wet hairless pussy, and she almost jumped. I finger fucked her in just a few seconds she jerked and had her orgasm.

I removed my finger and pushed it in her mouth letting her suck her juice. She started rubbing my cock through my shorts and found her way into it. She held my cock in her hands as she whispered how she had fallen in love with it the moment she saw it. She later told me her hubby had a cock half my size.

She pulled my shorts down and kept staring at my cock. Slowly she bent over and kissed my cock slowly she started kissing and nibbling and licking it. Soon she engulfed my cock in her mouth. She kept bobbing her head on my cock then she looked up to meet my eyes, I could see a trail of saliva from my cock to her mouth.

She came up to kiss me as she did she sucked on my tongue. I took her by her hand and led her to my bed. I pulled her panty down. Before I could attack her pussy with my tongue Asha looked at me and told me to do what I wished with her. She told me she always fantasized about a dominating man and her hubby was a twat who would ask her permission to even go piss. I knew I had myself a nice little slut.

I asked her to crouch down on her knees on the bed. I placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy and rammed it in. she always screamed as I pushed the whole of my cock into her pussy. She clenched at the pillow. I kept ramming her like a dog. I could feel she was cumming again and soon she jerked and came all over my cock. I told her to get up and start sucking on my cock which she did obligingly. I held her by her hair and fucked her face. It was not long before I knew I was about to cum. I took my cock out of her mouth and told her to lie down on the floor and spread her legs. She was on the floor with her legs wide open. I shot my cum all over her pussy and some on the floor. When I was done coming I sat on her tits and asked her to clean my cock she took my cock in her mouth and cleaned it with her tongue. As I got up I ordered her to clean the pussy of my cum, she wiped the cum of her pussy with her fingers and lapped it up like a bitch as she got up I noticed a few drops of cum on the floor and told her she better clean that up too which she quickly did with her tongue.

I laid myself down on the bed and asked her to massage my head. She got up and sat next to me as she massaged my temples. It was almost an hour when I got up to take a leak. I asked her to follow me. I told her to hold my cock as I pissed she smiled and held it as I took a leak. I then told her to clean up whatever drop were left on my cock and she immediately got down on her knees and sucked it off.

It was well past five and she told me her hubby would be home soon. I told her I was not done with her yet. I sat down on the bed and told her to start sucking me; she got down on her knees and started to suck my cock as it got hard. My cock was rock hard again I told her to stop. Then I asked her if she ever had a cock in her arse? She replied in the negative. I looked around the room and I found some skin cream I asked her to lubricate her asshole and my cock. She was ready. I placed my cock on her hole entrance and slowly pushed my cock in she was almost on the verge of tears begging me to stop. I spanked her butt cheeks and kept going. I had my cock in her arse and started moving slow soon I increased my speed and I could see she was enjoying it too as she started matching my tempo. I pulled my cock out and thrust it into her wet pussy. I rammed her pussy clawing her butt. I bent over and bit her on her back and butt leaving my teeth mark on her, my brand. She yelped in pain and at the same time she reached her climax. I removed my cock out of her pussy and turning her around I shoved it into her mouth. She started sucking my cock I shot my load into her mouth as she gulped my cum down.

Soon as I let her clean my cock off she got up and asked me if she could leave? I told her to dress up she started putting her clothes on. Soon as she was done she came over to me kissed me and bent down and kissed my cock. I pulled her closer to me raised her skirt and bit her on her thigh leaving one more mark. Then I told her that's to make sure she doesn't let her hubby fuck her for a few days. She smiled and told me that was not a problem he wouldn't dare touch her if she told him not to.

I still had not had enough of her so I asked her if she can come by later? She smiled and told me she was mine to command and told me she would send her hubby on an errand and get back to my service.

No comments:

Post a Comment