top

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Unplanned Dental Appointment

Unplanned Dental Appointment
By: Lover (Char_E_Brown@yahoo.com)

Unplanned Dental Appointment by Lover

I had been running hard these last few months. I needed to get into the dentist for my regular cleaning but it would be almost impossible, unless I could get in on a Saturday. After calling the Dentist's office, I ended up begging for a Saturday appointment, but was told that the office was always closed on Saturdays. Then, I suddenly realized who I was talking with...it was my favorite hygienist, Natalie.

She was the best looking hygienist in that office, although the others were not that bad looking either. But Natalie was very good. She probably wouldn't remember me though.

"What are you doing answering phones," I asked kind of surprised? "Is the office that hard up for receptionists that they have to use hygienists to do it," I said, jokingly?

Natalie laughed, "Jill is on vacation all month. It is going to be double duty for me. I probably shouldn't say this to a customer but I don't get extra pay for doing it either and I really need the money."

I thought quickly how I could respond for my benefit, and it came to me in a flash. "How would you like to do a little moon lighting for me then? I will pay you double of what you are now making, if you could give me a prophylaxis next Saturday. You set the time and I'll be there...it doesn't matter how early or how late."

I heard her hesitate, "Well...I really am not supposed to do that...but I do need the money. Let me think about it, OK? I will call you back. Where can I reach you?"

I left her my cell phone number and hoped to hell she would do this big favor for me. I was making plenty of money in my business now. In fact, I needed lots of deductions, even an inflated dental bill, because the IRS was going to take me to the cleaners this year.

I really liked this girl. She was smart, witty and incredibly beautiful. If someone was going to be digging around in my mouth, it might as well be someone like Natalie. It gave me little shivers every time she worked on me. I felt like she was giving me a little more intimate attention as she works on my mouth. Hell, the other hygienists didn't do that for me. Well, as I thought about it though, maybe Natalie did that for every one of her patients. In either case she made my dental work a lot more pleasant.

As I had hoped, Natalie called me back in a few minutes and told me to come in at 6:00 pm. She mentioned that no one would be dropping in that late. She told me to park in the back just in case her boss happened to be driving by as he left town. She also told me she would be using an inner room. That way, the bright dental lighting would not shine through the windows. Even though it was summer time, and it didn't get dark till about 9:30, she didn't want to take any chances.

"Great," I told her. "I will be able to get my dental work done after all."

---------

Promptly at 6:00 pm, I pulled around the back of the dental building. Natalie was waiting patiently by the back door and let me in.

"I really appreciate you doing this Natalie," I said sincerely, "I just couldn't find the time to come in during your regular hours. Thank you so much."

"Well, you are paying me double for it and I appreciate that." Natalie grinned sweetly. "I just hope the doctor doesn't drop in here for anything. He is going out of town this weekend. That is the only reason I am taking a chance on doing this. Hopefully he is already gone."

She took me to an inner room that I had never been in before. It must be the dental surgery. It had a fairly comfortable full length chair that looked almost like a bed. It had all the flexibility of the normal dental chairs but was much wider.

Natalie pointed to the chair, "Why don't you have a seat right there and I will get my tools for your cleaning."

I watched her leave the room, enjoying the shape of her incredible round-firm buns and matching full-length bare legs leaving the room. Her manicured toe nails were set in a pair of cute leather sandals. She had on a summer shirt-dress that looked more like something used to cover up a bathing suit instead of a work dress, which didn't bother me in the least. Her slightly tanned body disappeared around the corner giving me a little shiver as I smelled the faint residual scent of her clean body.

As she re-entered the room, her long-dark auburn hair swung back and forth as she walked. I wanted to run my hands over her bare tanned shoulders as she arranged her dental picks. The fine feminine hair on her arms would feel good under the palms of my hands, if I slid them down her sculpted arms. They were very feminine.

She didn't put on a dental mask, smock or goggles, like she normally did as she started putting on my bib and dark goggles. With those glasses, I was able to look up at her gorgeous face as she worked on me without her noticing my stares. Usually, she was so masked up that all I could see was her shiny blue eyes. This was going to be enjoyably different.

Normally, I just closed my eyes and open my mouth, and let her verbally direct me to move my head this way or that for her best access to my teeth. Not this time though, she took both hands and gently moved my head where she wanted it. I liked that even more. Her soft hands were magic on my face. This cleaning was becoming a real treat.

Natalie asked sweetly, "Would you like a little laughing gas? Normally we just use that for drilling or surgery but I really like to use it myself. It is kind of pleasant, and since we are not in any hurry tonight...and, I won't be charging you for it...would you like to have some?"

I knew what laughing gas did to me...it made me incredibly horny for some reason. But I thought what the hell. "Sure, why not, that is good stuff...and free too...can't complain about that." I laughed at her suggestion.

The gas was administered with a tiny unobtrusive clip on the bridge of my nose held by a soft elastic strap around my head. The clip had two tiny hoses that touched just inside my nostrils. I think the last time I had some gas was with a little mask over my nose. Having that in place, she went to work.

Her hands slowly adjusted my head as she lingered a little longer than normal here and there, as she moved my mouth around. She took her time as she dug and probed methodically and moved from tooth to tooth removing plaque.

She then readjusted my chair again so she leaned over me more and her breast pressed on my chest when she was working. I could tell distinctly that she had no bra on. I also felt her firm-warm breast give through her summer pull-over and through my thin shirt. My god, I thought as I felt her nipple start getting harder. It tickled my chest. Was she doing this on purpose or was it just the gas, I wondered? This was really becoming erotic now...I loved it.

I felt her slightly-perfumed hands work on my lips near my nose. I was becoming extremely aroused between her beauty, her perfume, her touch and the gas, because my cock was straining under my fly. I was as hard as a rock and my cock was throbbing and my balls were aching. I hoped to hell she didn't notice my massive hard on.

I was beginning to wonder why I felt so out of it. I had never felt this gone with gas before. How much gas was she giving me anyway? There was no way for me to see the gage, and even if I could, I wouldn't know what I was looking for.

She rinsed me out and started using the abrasive paste to polish my teeth. By the time she was done flossing me, I was about out of my mind. Then she rinsed my mouth to finish up and wiped my face again.

Natalie purred, "I used citrus...I remembered that you really liked that flavor." She said it in an almost sweet whisper or was I just that far dazed, I wondered. Why would she remember something like that, I thought dizzily? It must be on her computer.

Why was she whispering, I asked myself...she sounded so incredibly sexy talking like that? I was floating and tingling all over and knew that I was getting more gas than normal but I felt so damn good now that I didn't care anymore. I didn't know what I was doing.

Natalie's elbowed my cock gently as she leaned over me, like she accidentally did it. She looked down at my fly. I had to move my hand off of the chair because she was cutting off my circulation, I realized, as I felt her arm skim over my cock.

I moved my hand out from under her body and it landed on her naked smooth leg. She didn't move it and I didn't jerk my hand back either. I wanted to feel flesh on my hands and several other places. I was flying high right then and I wanted Natalie like I had never wanted a woman before.

I let my hand slide along the inside of her soft inner thigh causing thrills to run through my body. I quickly felt her soft pubic hair brush my finger tips. Had I gone too far I wondered. Then it dawned on me...shit...she didn't have any panties on.

Natalie was seducing me, I stupidly finally realized. I wanted her and badly right then...I was beyond being seduced. Nothing was going to stop me now. I didn't care if I went to jail...how old was this woman anyway, I dizzily wondered.

I gently pressed on her fleshy inner thigh enjoying the warm surface and the heat that radiated from her moist cunt. I slid further down and felt her silky hair on her swollen mons. I slid my finger over and into her slippery opening. As I lowered my hand I cupped her womanhood causing a little pulse of pre-cum to drizzle out of my cock.

Natalie drew in her breath at that same time and let out a little groan. The suction hose stopped sucking and it became quiet in the office all of a sudden.

"Are you ok...I mean are you ok with what I am doing with you right now?" I hoped she meant seducing me and not cleaning me. I almost couldn't talk hearing her sudden statement. I finally answered, "Yes...fine...you have...an incredible body Natalie...you feel incredibly good to me...hot and ready. Do you mind what I am doing with you?"

Without answering, she laid down her tool and leaned over me and kissed me hard and deep on my lips. She wiped off my face and mouth again, as she pulled of the gas clip and placed it on her own nose.

"Give me a little bit of that gas too and we will have an incredible trip together." She kissed me deeply again as her hand lowered to my fly and quickly unbuckled my belt and un-snapped my pants. She pulled the top of my shorts down and released my raging cock and it sprung free. Natalie put her leg over my body and lowered herself over my cock pressing parallel to her slit. I could feel her wet gash take my shaft against her cleft, "hot dog in bun" style. I hadn't entered her but she felt slippery and hot against my cock.

Natalie slid herself up and down my penis so her wetness coated my shaft and I felt her swollen clit slide over my glans and frenulum a few times. She then raised her bottom enough to slide my cock head down and up against her dripping labial opening. She pressed on my head a few times trying to force me into her but failed.

Her soft hand took hold of my penis and slid my head up and down her wetness and then with a sweet little moan, she lowered herself onto my cock. Without too much resistance, I was quickly buried deep inside her silky-vagina. Waves of blissful pleasure swept over me.

She removed my glasses and tossed them on the floor as she kissed me deeply again. She pressed her breasts into my chest and relaxed herself on top of me as she drew her legs up on either side of me on the chair. Then she groaned with wanton pleasure. This position gave her an even deeper penetration. God did she feel good on me...hot, tight and slippery...she felt perfect.

Slowly her strong female muscles started working me over as she lifted and lowered herself on my manhood. She took long strokes and my glans took a ride that it had never experienced before...it was getting perfect friction.

Natalie gauged her depth so my cock head pulled almost all the way out so my glans ring touched her labial wings getting a new wetting each time. Then she would reverse her stroke driving me as deep as she could stand it against her velvety womb. She whimpered on every stroke with a building frenzy.

I was going out of my mind after just 5 or 6 long strokes and was ready to let loose with a violent orgasm. I could feel and sense Natalie's own readiness build. I recognized her imminent orgasm approaching by her breathing intensity. It had increased to a rasping gasp with sweet little cries of rapture on each stroke. This, along with the increased gripping-of her vaginal muscles on my cock, it was a dead give away to me. I had never felt anything like this before in my life. I was going out of my mind with accelerated sexual pleasure.

We both let out a blissful groan and cried out in unison as we came together. This climax was the most intense one of my life. I felt like blacking out for a few moments as I hit my peak and my head felt like it was ready to come off. I didn't care about anything at that moment either. I was literally out of my body

I ejaculated over and over again into Natalie's gripping-pulsing love muscle and I could feel my aching balls explode with relief. It was sweet pain and I felt my excess cum fighting to rush out of my urethra at the same time. The sting just intensified the orgasm. I immediately became weak as I lay there with Natalie's incredible body melded over mine. She was still shaking with her own orgasmic convulsions, which lasted almost a full minute.

I wished to hell I could experience a woman's orgasm just once some way I thought jealously, as she finally came down from her visit to heaven.

I don't know of any time in my marriage that I had ever orgasmed the same time as my wife. She was always way behind me with her orgasms. In fact, it was hard for her to have an orgasm without me manually stimulating her. That sex was so different than now. I had never synced with another woman's timing like I did with Natalie. I love it...it multiplied my orgasmic pleasure many fold when both parties were having an orgasm at the same time.

I was "sexually" in love with Natalie at that moment and I had only known her for a few brief visits in a dentist chair. Neither one of us said anything for some time as we lay breathing deeply and dosing off, linked sweetly and tightly together.

I finally whispered into Natalie's ear with my face buried in her hair and my nose against her sexy neck, "You didn't have to gas me to get me to do this with you...I would have done this any time, at any place you wanted me to." I sighed and gently squeezed her incredible ass with both hands as I pushed my cock deeper into her body. I didn't want to pull out of her tightness just yet. Natalie squeezed back with her PVC muscles on my shaft in response, even though she didn't say anything. She just moaned with satisfaction.

Natalie whispered back finally, "I knew you liked me, but you didn't know that I really liked you too. I have dreamed about doing this with you so many times and finally decided to make my dreams come true after I called you back."

We lay there a little while longer feeling each others bodies exploring with our hands. Then Natalie whispered, "Doesn't that gas give you a little more kick during an orgasm ...I sure think so?" She giggled sweetly and pushed herself up on my chest and looked down into my eyes with the most incredibly softness in hers.

She wiggled her butt on my loins to burry my cock even deeper inside her body as she felt my shaft becoming slightly placid.

Seeing her loving eyes, and hearing her loving comment, made my cock surge a little and swell again.

We were both still fully dressed. Well, Natalie didn't have any panties on. The front of my pants were smeared with juices from Natalie's prolific wetness and some of my own juices that had drizzled out of her tightly filled vagina. I am not a big man but I am quite "thick" with an almost 7 inch girth. Natalie was a near virgin from the incredible tightness I felt being inside of her. Not too many men had penetrated that wonderful young pussy and it made me feel better about what we had done together tonight. She was a virtuous woman and not a loose one.

Natalie finally said sweetly, "You are only the second man that has ever been inside of me. You have such a wonderful fat penis too. That orgasm I had was wonderful...and it was all because of your incredible fat penis. I thought I was going out of my mind for a few minutes there...you felt so good to me. Can we do that one more time before you leave, please?"

I couldn't believe this woman was really hungering for me. It thrilled me down deep in my loins. Her request brought me back to full erection almost immediately. I pulled out of her and swiveled off the chair as I laid Natalie on her back across the wide chair, sideways. It was my turn to be on top.

I quickly removed my pants and shorts and reached under her dress-shirt and brought it over her head. She was completely naked now...she just had her sandals on so I could drink in her breathtaking beauty. And yes, I was breathless seeing her there naked before me. I was not expecting what we were now doing together tonight.

I was definitely ready to go again and from the sound of it, so was Natalie. Any sensitivity in my cock was long gone and while she lay there, I lifted her smooth perfectly shaped legs up onto my shoulders and ran my hands up and down them enjoying the feel of her femininity.

I watched her rounded breasts dance on her chest with hard nipples as I moved her into a comfortable position. I could now enter her fully this way. Her body was something I couldn't take my eyes off of, and I didn't.

She was dripping wet yet so I slid home quite easily but she was still extremely tight. I relished every inch of my movement into her depths again and drove my head home. Natalie let her head roll back with a whimpering moan as I filled her completely making a sexy slurp.

"You are so big and wonderful," she groaned sweetly. She tightened up her muscles on me again as I moved in and out slowly, enjoying the feelings I had 15 minutes ago. The stimulation of her wonderful controlling tightness took me rapidly up toward orgasm.

I knew I wouldn't be able to hold off for long with those incredible feelings inside her again. And now with the visual stimulation of her naked body, it multiplied my pleasure 10 fold. However, I gauged myself the best I could so I could last a little bit longer this time. I was on top now, so I slowed my strokes and stopped periodically as I got too close to climax. I knew this next orgasm would be even better than the first one.

I moved some of Natalie's juices onto her protruding clitoris and stroked her tiny hard bud causing her to cry out with enjoyment after just a few minutes of stimulation. I was a little lower than Natalie's opening as I stood on the floor. I pushed up into her ?G' area but couldn't quite hit it face to face. It was still affecting her much more intensely than before, so she was quickly rising toward a new orgasm of her own.

I carefully spun her onto her stomach after a little stroking and got my first glimpse of her incredible beautiful naked ass. She had that fine almost invisible dark hair on the small of her back and on the upper part of her legs and cheeks. Those almost invisible feminine hairs on women always turned me on. Natalie's beauty and femininity about made me cum early.

Her cute little-ass hole had dark wrinkled skin and she was clean and inviting. Her sphincter was definitely virginal and tight...I knew that without trying to enter it. I fought my desire to attack her and I resisted from trying a rectal entry.

I slid deep inside her vagina again getting an even deeper penetration than before. Natalie cried out with delight at that change. I took several quick short strokes right where I wanted to this time. The fast G strokes got her off right away. Seeing her naked backside and feeling her clutching muscles clamp on my cock again with her fervor caused me to cascade into my own blissful orgasm.

Because it had only been a little over 15 minutes since we both came together, our climaxes were longer, stronger and more intense this time. I couldn't believe the depth of my feelings. Neither one of us held back with our verbal outbursts, along with our uncontrolled body reactions. We thrashed against each other with abandoned intensity crying out with pleasure for several long seconds.

I wanted to collapse as I stood there throbbing and ejaculating inside this perfect masturbator, a most beautiful-incredible perfect woman. As I accidentally pulled out slowly, waves of unexplainable pleasure ran through me and several spurts of cum shot up onto Natalie's dark-wrinkled hole before I plunged back inside her vagina.

Natalie was still throbbing with spasms of her own orgasm that caused me to watch her rectal muscles pulse and grip over and over again, as she groaned with abandoned pleasure. Seeing her climax this way with my cock plunging into her wonderful cunt again was a priceless experience.

I just steadied myself and enjoyed every detail of this bronze haired goddess'. I leaned over her firm little buns and kissed them and then kissed my way up the small of her back feeling her fine hair on my lips. I kissed her mapping every inch of her body over a period of several minutes.

She let out little giggles as I hit a few sensitive spots. I was going to remember every one of those ticklish spots. I wished to hell that I had a camera to remember this woman by, just in case this opportunity didn't happen again. I finally pulled out of her as my cock shrunk but it never went fully soft in her naked presence.

Natalie turned back over with her legs slightly spread apart. I could see her open swollen gash with her erect clit cradled in between her wonderful labial mounds. They were adorned with her dark silk hair. Her wonderful young breasts stood out now with their tiny dark rings and perfectly shaped orbs.

Natalie had little lines where she had laid on the chair seam, which made temporary lines in her soft milky skin. Her flat stomach with cute sunken belly button was wonderful to see. Her untrimmed pussy was sparsely populated with the same short-dark bronze hair of her head. She had long pouty labial tails below her vaginal opening. I was still having chills from seeing her whole perfect naked body.

She finally stood up. She was a little dizzy so I steadied her from falling. I took her into my arms and kissed her as she pressed against me by the chair. I was a few inches taller than she was so I kissed her on her forehead, breathing in her clean perfumed hair. She reached down and took my penis in her hand feeling for the large head with her thumb and fore finger. Then she touched the opening, which was still drooling a little pre-cum. Her hand caused a new thrill in my loins and hardness began to return. Natalie leaned back from our kiss and asked earnestly, "Can I taste your sperm? I have heard that some women like it. Would you mind me trying it?"

I wasn't expecting a question like that one but answered, "Be my guest."

I watched as she squatted down and took my large head into her mouth and sucked me like a kid in a soda shop. I don't think much came out but I felt that strange pull inside my slightly aching balls. I suspect she got a little pre-cum and maybe the taste of sperm on the head. It was well coated. Her warm mouth and tongue on my tender glans felt like a healing salve. I am sure her touch caused a little pulse of my juices into her mouth.

She kind of made a face and screwed up her mouth as she looked up at me. "It is salty. I wasn't expecting that kind of taste. Well, at least I tried it once. It is not too exciting but you...you are exciting to me. I loved our love session. Do you think we can do that again some time?"

I grinned at her, "You can count on it. Remember what I said...any time any place. I am yours."

Natalie made a ?personal' appointment with me in two weeks. It was another Saturday, but this time without the dental cleaning. And, we might use a little more laughing gas too. ---------------------------------- Vote, if you really like this work. This will motivate me to do other work. Also, setting Lover as one of your favorite authors will notify you if you want to be notified of new releases by me.

Enjoy ...Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment