top

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What Does A Flight School Have To Offer-Part 6

What Does A Flight School Have To Offer-Part 6
By: sureshot (kf6634@mindspring.com)

What Does A Flight School Have To Offer?Part 6

Mikaela came to Atlanta in the late spring of 1996 to begin flight training. She was a tall, 27 year old Swede, 6'1" with a 36D chest and legs that went on forever. She weighed about 145 lbs and had flowing blonde hair. She was the epitome of a Swedish woman?blonde and VERY beautiful. She came from a privileged and wealthy family. The cost of flight school training was expensive, but I gave every student their money's worth. Mikaela also had an apartment and a car, so her time in America was not cheap by any stretch of the imagination. She had the backing of the Scandinavian airline who wanted to open the door for female pilots, and she was the first they wanted to get rated properly

Mikaela was quite a good student and had a work ethic that was refreshing to witness. American students had the attitude that they were owed the training because they were Americans. The foreign students were here to work and work they did. She earned opportunity to advance because she studied smart. In her class of six, I washed out two young men because their attitude just plainly sucked. They were pissed off and went to another school in the Atlanta area. I didn't give either of them any kind of a positive recommendation. But their pissy attitude followed them and a friend of mine who ran a school where they applied, put them on probation from the beginning. I never knew what happened to them, but, hopefully, they got their act together, for too much was riding on their shoulders if and when they graduated.

Mikaela had a difficult time adjusting to instrument training, as we all did at one time. Being ?under the hood' is a scary thing because one cannot see outside of the cockpit. So, trusting in the instruments and having a good ear for radio commands from the ATC is paramount to move forward with one's skills. One particular day she became quite agitated and frustrated and wanted to take the hood off when I just put my left hand on her thigh to calm her down a bit. I told her to trust that I would not ever put her in danger of a midair collision. She put her hand on top of mine and gave me a gentle squeeze to let me know she was going to be OK. We finished the lesson and I even made her do an IFR landing using the current approach plates and good tower communication. I reminded her to trust her instruments and she did. The landing was a little bumpy, but I remember my first IFR landing was quite bad. Hers was far better! The more practice she would get the more proficient she would become.

After we taxied back to the hanger, shut down, and secured the plane at the tie down area, we went inside for a soft drink and the mandatory hour of debriefing. When we got inside I noticed that her entire polo shirt was sopping wet. After an hour of pressure under the hood and in the hot Georgia skies it should be! When she sat down at the table, her shirt clung to her breasts like white on rice. I admit that I was mustering all my strength to concentrate on the debrief session, but, man, was it difficult! I could envision myself gently squeezing those globes and putting kisses and licks on them! It's hell to be a horny man! After the hour Mikaela was on her way home, or at least that's what I thought.

She returned a few minutes later to say they she'd left her lights on in her car and her battery was quite dead. We looked all around for jumper cables but to no avail. I volunteered to take her home and try to find some from one of my neighbors. She lived on my same road but in an apartment complex about a half a mile beyond mine. The airport was a half an hour's drive to my condo, so the extra couple of minutes was no problem. She told me to just take her home as there would be someone with a set of cables. When we got to her complex, she asked the maintenance man if he had a set of cables and he did, so we went back to the airport for a jump. It took a few minutes for my battery to charge hers enough to crank, but it did. She wanted to pay me but I refused. Then she asked if I'd have dinner with her. I said no at first but she hounded me in front of people and I accepted just to shut up her protestations. She asked me to pick her up at 7pm and we'd go have dinner. I returned home, showered, and waited till the time when I was to pick her up.

She was waiting when I arrived and when I saw her I nearly blew my load right then and there!! She wore a short, sleeveless sun dress and I was certain she had no bra on?believe me, I can tell!! When she sat down in my car she turned my head with her right hand and gave me a ?hello' kiss. WOW! It was short, but it was incredibly electric!! It was all I could do to keep my eyes on the road and away from her beautiful thighs, most of which I could see because of her short dress! I asked her where we were going and she said, ?Well, I just love the Olive Garden. Since I am paying, let's go there!" I love their food so it was fine with me. We found one about 10 miles from her apartment.

We were seated quickly and began to converse about her family, her home, her aspirations of being a pilot, and I just became infatuated with her accent and the way her nose did a little curl when she said things in a certain manner. We had a nice bottle of Chianti and had half of it gone by the time dinner arrived. The place wasn't that busy which was hard to believe. We continued our conversation. She asked for another bottle of wine and I said, "Are you sure you want to get into another?" "I love Chianti and I love being with you here in a relaxed atmosphere. (she put her left hand on my thigh, gave me a squeeze) And now, Captain Mark, tell me about yourself!" she said. "There's not much to tell, really," I said. I told her about growing up in Kansas, learning to fly at a young age, and about my time in Viet Nam. "Is there a lady in your life?" she asked inquisitively. "There was once," I said, "But she was murdered by some carjackers several years ago here in Atlanta. And the crazy thing about it was that she didn't even try to resist. They just killed her outright." "Oh, my gosh!" she responded, "Did you have any children?" "Well, she was pregnant at the time of her murder, but the baby, only a couple of months old, died with Janet." "Were the thieves ever caught?" "Yes, they were, and they were still driving her SUV," I said, "And the trial was a short one and the jury recommended death for both of them. Now, can we change the subject?" It's been a painful part of my life ever since. Maybe that's one reason I really don't turn away a willing woman?

As a tear came again to my eye, she took a finger and wiped it away and reached over and gave me a kiss. I guess I needed it for I let it last a bit. And it felt very good at that moment. She said, "Why don't we go back to my place for a while, OK? We can have a drink and we'll see what happens after that!" Was this an invitation to something more I wondered? The drive home was complicated by an accident, but, after a twenty minute delay, we were on our way again. We hardly said a word on the entire way. But when we drove into her apartment complex and parked she told me to follow her. She lived on the third floor of her building and we walked arm around each other till we got to her door. Before we entered she gave me a searing kiss and then she did she melted into my arms. It was a slow, long, extremely passionate kiss! When we broke it she said, "That was wonderful! Now let's go inside and continue, OK?" Well, only a certified idiot would have said ?no.' Once inside, she locked the door and was in my arms again. Being as tall as she was has its distinct advantages. We looked right into each other's eyes and when I did I could only see some steamy passion that was about to boil over. As we were kissing I began massaging her back all over, lightly rubbing her neck, arms, sides, and down to her well-molded ass. When I took her ass in my hands she opened her eyes and smiled and said, "They are all for you! And so is the rest of me if you'd like. Would you like, Captain Mark?" Not saying a word I just smiled and kissed her again while kneading her ass cheeks with gentle hands. I pulled up her dress and grabbed two handfuls of flesh which drew a deep, throaty moan from Mikaela.

Her hands began to roam around my neck, ears, through my hair, and down my arms, sending little electric shocks all through my body and straight to my cock. It began a slow rise between us. She broke the kiss, looked down at my growing bulge, looked up at me and just smiled. "I can see you are going to take me up on my offer, now, aren't you?" she asked. All I could do at that moment was to kiss her and move my hands from her ass cheeks to her breasts. "I wondered how long you were going to wait to touch them. Just so you know, they are VERY sensitive. Just the slightest of a touch or tongue can make me cum," She said, "and I want to cum often!" I bent over and licked her right breast and found it to be just as she said?VERY sensitive! I put my hand under her bikini underwear and found her slit, which was really wet. I rubbed as I licked and the combination nearly made per pass out. She came violently and used her hands on my head to keep from falling down. "Oh, now that was just sent from Valhalla, you know! Now, it's my turn," she said. After she composed herself a bit she knelt before me and opened my belt and zipper. She slowly pulled my pants down and put her mouth on my cock while covered by my underwear. I'd had enough of this and pulled them all the way off!

My cock was right in her face and not a moment too soon was fully encased in her warm, wet mouth. I certainly wasn't the first blowjob she'd given, for, in my estimation, she was quite accomplished at the task and was very involved. My cock came into view and disappeared into her mouth at quite a rapid pace, one that was soon to produce some creamy results. I told her I was about to cum and she even picked up her pace a bit. At the moment I came I grabbed her head and held it right in place, as if needed to do so. She expertly accounted for every drop! She cleaned me off with her tongue, stood up, and we hugged and embraced over and over! It was one of the most thrilling moments in my life to that point!

"I hope there is going to be more," she whispered into my ear, "for I want to feel you inside of me very, very soon!" With that she broke away from my arms and went to her Bose sound system and put on some really good jazz. Just watching her walk back across the room sent shivers down my spine. She was just drop dead gorgeous!! She hugged me and began to grind her hips into mine and in no time I began to rise to the occasion. She grabbed my cock and pulled me toward the bed. We fell into each other's arms and, like a magnet, her hand brought my cock into her waiting pussy. It was still warm and wet from before! "Fuck me good, my cap-e-tain!" She said, "I want to feel every inch of you!" I like a long, slow fuck most of the time and this was certainly going to be one of those times!

We had quite a good, slow rhythm going and she was smiling from ear to ear. "What's the matter?" I asked. "Oh, nothing is wrong," she said, "I am just about as happy now as I have ever been in my entire life!" Boy, now did that do wonders for my ego!! We kept up the pace for nearly forty minutes when she began to stiffen up. I knew the sign?time for me to match her thrust for thrust! And did we!! She suddenly kissed me strong as we spilled over into an earth-shattering, mind-blowing orgasm. It didn't take long for the strong kiss to turn quite tender and take on a very sexy tilt to it. We just stayed there coupled for several minutes, totally enjoying the last spasms of our orgasm.

It was getting late and so we went to the shower and took one together, far too spent to do more in one of my favorite places. "We must do this again," Mikaela said, "And please don't wait too long. This was quite a nice evening!" I took that as a compliment and said, "We will!" And, during her time in Atlanta, we did just that! Next installment is about a most unusual reunion!

No comments:

Post a Comment