top

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

RACHEL 2

RACHEL 2 [part 2 of 15]
By: kinkdude (yorkie54@hotmail.co.uk)

As I drove the four or five miles from Rachel's home to mine I was in heaven; I had just been made love to by my best friend's mother; a woman I had lusted after for years and I was soon to return for more of the same. As I relived the morning's events my cock began stirring in my jeans; it was a strange sensation getting a hard on with no underwear to get in the way. All too soon I was back home; I looked at my watch; it was three o'clock; I'd been out of the house since ten; not bad for a beer run. The inquisition began as soon as my mother heard the front door close.

"How long does it take to fetch beer from the supermarket? What've you being doing while now"? It went on; the questions seemed never ending; the only things missing were the thumbscrews.

"Hi mum", I said, "I decided to go into town and have a look round the shops". I know it sounds a weak excuse, but I was having think on the hoof. "I went looking for some music, but didn't find any I fancied buying; the clothes shops weren't much better either". I knew she didn't believe, but hey, I could hardly say I've just had sex with my best friend's mother, now could I; plus the interrogation ended now she'd been answered. "I'm off to get changed. I met one or two of the lads I used to go to school with; they're having a night out". With that I went upstairs to my bedroom. I decided to freshen up and have a shave and remembering Rachel's request I forewent a shower; I'd had one earlier anyway and the prospect of sharing hers was on the horizon.

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and told myself quietly that I was a lucky bastard, turned and went back to my room and dressed. I wore a shirt and trousers; I had to make it look as though I was off on the town. Satisfied I went back down downstairs.

"Are you off out son"? My dad asked, as I walked in the lounge.

"Yeah, I met up with guys from school; we're having a night out and I might be crashing out somewhere", I said.

"Have a good time Philip, but don't get her pregnant", he replied, a grin spreading across his face.

"I won't pop", I laughed. "Chance would be a fine thing. Tell mum I might not be home and to not worry". I wasn't worried about his remark; he made it whenever I stayed out overnight.

"I will", he answered. With that I was out of the house; I had to get out before my mother saw me and began her questions again. I walked off down the road, ignoring my car parked by the roadside; I had to make it look convincing. Once on the main road I found a phone box and spoke to Rachel; telling her I was on my way and would be arriving by taxi. Fifteen minutes I paid the taxi driver, walked up her path and knocked on her front door; it opened and I walked in to be greeted by Rachel, dressed in a backless, halter neck blouse and skirt; we kissed and she told me to go in the lounge; she followed me in.

"And how is my young lover"? She asked as she sat by my side on the sofa; her hand running along my thigh.

"I'm fine", I said. "I got the third degree interrogation from my mother as soon as I walked in".

"What did you tell her"? She asked with a worried look on her face.

"I told her I'd been having sex with you", I said.

"You, you didn't, did you"? She asked. There was a look of absolute terror on her face.

"No, I told her I'd been to town", I replied, laughing.

"You had me worried for a moment". I smiled at her and told her not to be and that I wasn't going to tell anybody about us. I pulled towards me and kissed her.

"How long can you stay"? She asked when we'd broken our embrace.

"How long do you want me to stay"? I answered.

"Can you stay the night"? She asked.

"My folks think I'm partying with friends from school and aren't expecting me home, so yes, you have me for the night". We kissed again and then she stood up. She took hold of her blouse by the bottom and pulled it over her head, revealing her breasts.

"Right then lover boy, follow me; it's time for the shower I promised you", she said. As I stood, she put her hands behind her back and her skirt fell to the floor; she was now naked, save for a tiny pair of knickers which just covered her pussy. She bent over in front of me to pick up her clothing. She'd parted her legs slightly and in the position she was in, presented me with a view of her buttocks. As I looked I saw no hairs protruding from her knickers; the temptation was too great and I stretched out a hand and stoked between her legs over the material; she moaned as I made contact. I wanted to pull them off, to see her pussy; a sight so far denied me, but I resisted the urge, reasoning that she'd left them on for a purpose and that to try removing them would end our new found relationship and that I would see it soon enough. She stood up, turned and smiled and told me to follow her. I watched her buttocks sway as we climbed the stairs and entered her bedroom.

She turned to face me, took my head in her hands and kissed me, her tongue searching my mouth, playing with my own tongue; her breathing becoming heavier, as was mine; my cock was growing too. Our hands were now holding each others head as kissed; I felt her hands begin to unfasten my belt, then the button holding my trousers together, then the zip being pulled down; she took my boxers by the waistband and pulled it over my hard cock and I felt them fall to the floor. As they hit my feet Rachel pulled away from my mouth and sank to her knees and I looked down in time to see her take the full length of my cock onto her mouth and felt it slide between her tonsils. I was amazed she didn't gag on it; all the girls I'd known had gagged when they'd only got half its length in their mouths. I watched as it reappeared from her mouth, only to be swallowed gain. She now began picking up pace, her head bobbing back and forth along my shaft, each time taking my full length in her mouth; I had never been sucked off like this before and it wasn't long before I felt myself about to cum; she must have felt it too, for she stopped sucking and began wanking me, my cock inches from her face. I grabbed her by the hair as I felt my semen begin its journey; still her hand pumped my cock, then, SPLAT, I was cumming, jets of spunk erupted from my cock, hitting her full in the face. When I'd subsided, I looked down at her; spunk was everywhere, in her eyes, up her nose, dribbling from her mouth; I watched as a large globule hung from her chin before falling onto her breast.

As Rachel stood up facing me I knew what she expected without being told and I began licking and sucking my spunk from her face, being careful not to swallow it. When I'd cleaned as much as I could from her, opened my mouth to show her my grey, leaden tasting cum; she watched as I swallowed. It went down in one go, leaving its taste lingering in my mouth. Our earlier session had given me a taste for my own spunk. I bent my knees and licked her breasts free of cum, then kissed her; this time I passed the grey liquid into her mouth; she swallowed immediately then broke our kiss and began licking my face. As she licked my face I slid my hand down her torso and was nearing her pubic area when her hand stopped me.

"Not yet. You only get my pussy when I'm ready", she said softly.

"Sorry", I said as I moved my hand away.

"That's OK. Now, there's one thing I'm going to do before we go any further", she said.

"What is it"? I asked.

"I'm going to shave your pubic hair off", she said as she stroked my cock.

"What. Why would you want to shave me? I like my pubic hair", I protested.

"I don't and at the moment what I say goes", she said, now cupping my tightening bollocks. I knew I had no option, knowing that if I said no I would have been history. "Now lie on the bed while I fetch what I need". I complied and played with my hairs for the last time. While playing with them I tried picturing her pussy, wondering if she was shaved down there too. I relived in my mind when she bent over in front of me and I'd seen no hairs; she must be smooth down there and wanted me the same. My cock had grown slightly at my thoughts.

She returned with a large can of shaving gel, razors, paper towels and a bowl of water "Good, you're hard again. It'll make it easier now your balls are tight".

Her first course of action was to cut my hairs short with the scissors and once that was done she covered the stubble in gel, gently massaging it over my pubic bone, then between my legs, over my bollocks and perineum. My cock was standing to attention again and as she gently touched the tip with her hand; it twitched so violently it hit her cheek. She stood up and I looked at her, her breasts were the first thing my eyes locked on, so firm for her age; with almost teenage firmness. I looked at her face and smiled; she returned the smile before speaking.

"I think it's time you lost those hairs". She bent by my side and taking my cock in her hand drew the razor gently over my scrotal sack, dipping it in the bowl with each stroke. With every stroke of the razor a tingle went through my body. She changed the razor's blade cartridge and continued shaving me; she was now on my pubic bone. As she rinsed the razor with one hand she was stroking my freshly naked skin with the other; it was giving me a whole new feeling; one I liked; one I liked so much in fact, that to this day I shave my pubes on a daily basis.

My thoughts were abruptly ended when she told me to raise my legs in the air and hold them still. She applied fresh gel and telling me not move, took the bowl away, returning very soon with it replenished. She changed the cartridge again and began shaving around my arse. The feeling of sharp metal being dragged against my anal cleft was a strange one. I felt her reapply gel to the same area and then the razor being dragged across part of my buttocks; she was thorough if nothing else. I was laid with my eyes closed, enjoying the feeling when I felt her fingers stroking the area she'd just shaved; it felt so different, so erotic. She cleaned me up, wiping away the excess gel from my perineum before licking my now smooth bollocks.

"It's time for that shower you wanted earlier", she said as she stood up. A smile came across my face. "When you've finished, go downstairs and wait for me in the lounge; and don't bother dressing". I felt deflated.

"Aren't you joining me"? I asked.

"Not this time; but don't worry, you'll see my pussy soon, I promise", she said, "Now have that shower. I think there's some of Alan's shower gel in the cabinet. She checked it and retrieved a plastic bottle which she handed to me before giving me a peck on the cheek and telling me she'd see me soon. I turned on the shower, set the temperature and climbed in, closing the door behind me. The hot water felt good as it ran over my skin; I soaped up and began washing myself, paying particular attention to my freshly shaved pubic area. After about ten minutes I switched off the water, climbed from the shower and dried myself. Finally satisfied I was done I walked from the bathroom, past Rachel's bedroom door to the stairs, hearing her moving around as I passed the door. Once downstairs I went into the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee, took it into the lounge and seated myself on the sofa. As I drank the hot liquid I was playing with my cock which soon responded by growing. Then I heard Rachel's voice outside the door.

"Are you ready Phil"? She asked.

"Ready when you are", I answered. The door opened and she walked in the room. I couldn't believe what I saw; she was wearing a white sleeveless mini dress that just covered her pussy, glossy tan hold up stockings; the lace tops of which finished below where her dress started. Her outfit was completed by a pair of white calf length boots with heels at least three inches high. I just sat and stared; my mouth open.

"You don't like it do you"? She asked with a sad tone to her voice and a tear looming in her eye.

"I don't just like it; I love it Rachel. My god, you look so sexy it's not true. Wow. Turn round, let me see the back of you", I said with an excited tone to my voice.

She turned her body slowly, giving me time to take in what I saw. I thought the dress was short at the front; at the back it displayed the lower half of her buttocks. She has long, extremely shapely legs which are usually shown off with mid thigh length skirts; but I'd never seen them displayed this way before.

"You mean you like me dressed this way", she said, her surprise showing in her voice.

"Very much so", I answered as I stood and walked towards her. She tentatively held out her arms. I took hold of them and slowly pulled her to me, placing my arms around her neck and kissing her, gently at first, light taps of my lips on her face before contact with lips; our tongues met and danced together as we parted lips slightly.

"I'm naked beneath the dress", she said when our lips and tongues parted. I went to unfasten the zip at the back. "No, not here my lover; do it upstairs". She took me by the hand and led me to the stairs, telling me I had to go first. Disappointed, but knowing why I had to lead the way upstairs and into the bedroom; Rachel followed, closing the door behind her. I went to unzip her dress again, but again she stopped me.

"Don't rush it Phil; we have all night. Take it slow. I know you are impatient, but believe me when I tell you that you'll enjoy it so much better by not rushing", she said in a gentle voice.

"Sorry", I said.

"There's no need to be sorry; it's not as if you've done something wrong", she said and then kissed me.

I responded with my lips pressing hard against hers as my hands roamed over her bare arms then her body. I took the dress's zipper and pulled it down, but only part way; my fingertips stroked the newly naked skin on her back; she caught her breath as they made contact. Again I pulled the zipper down, revealing more flesh, which received the same treatment. I must have been doing it right as she didn't stop me and I soon realised what she meant; I was enjoying undressing this way. The zipper was now fully unfastened and my fingers were stroking the bottom of her back. She stood back from me and put her hands to her dress; it was now my turn to stop her. I turned her round so her back was facing me; then I took her dress and slid it from her shoulders and watched as it crumpled on the carpet. I looked at the twin globes of her buttocks and knelt behind her and began caressing them with my tongue and lips. Her breathing was now heavy and she kept trying to turn round to face me. Not yet she wasn't; as much as I wanted see her pussy I was going to wait.

I stood up and kissing her back, planting my lips lightly on her skin as I made my way up her body until I reached her neck. I kissed it and then blew gently in her right ear; she shivered and turned her head; I blew in the other ear as I circled her body with my hands, moving them upwards to her tits, running my fingers over the soft flesh and sensitive nipples; she kept catching her breath and pushing her arse against my groin as I toyed with her nipples; pretty soon her breathing became louder and her pressure on my groin greater as her pleasure built inside her; my fingers were now on her lower body, just above her still unseen, unfelt pubic area. As she pressed against me I pressed back, holding her firmly against, my now rock hard cock resting in her anal cleft. Sensing she was nearing orgasm I pressed once more, this time hard; as I pressed I moved my right hand away from her body and flicked her right nipple. The contact with her nipple was too much for her and she came; her entire body quivering as she did so. Only when she'd calmed down did I kneel down and turn her round to get my first look at her pussy. It was worth the wait; there wasn't a hair in sight and I just looked at her nether region taking in the sight before. Her pussy is one of those neat ones; you know the ones with the labia inside, leaving just a slit with two mounds either side. I touched it with my fingers and she moaned as her legs opened slightly.

"You are as beautiful down here as you up there", I said, meaning every word. She didn't reply; she gently pulled my hair; I rose and kissed her again.

"Thank you Phil, thank you for that. It was so sweet", she said.

"I meant it".

"I know you did. Now; make love to me Phil. Make love to me, slowly. Start on my clit; I need a man to lick my clit, to make me cum. Lick my clit and make me cum Phil, please". I knew she wasn't just asking, she was pleading.

"Teach me how to do it properly. Teach me how to make love to you instead of just fucking you", I asked.

"I will my young lover", she said as she laid herself on the bed. I lay by her side, propped myself up on one arm and looked at her near naked body. The white boots against the tan stockings was turning me on as much as the woman lying next to me. I kissed her gently everywhere on her face except her mouth; my fingers were running lightly over her neck, then down onto her chest. She was quietly moaning as I caressed her upper body, avoiding her nipples, even though I massaged her breasts. I love the feel of women's breasts. My fingers were replaced by my tongue; she came as it made contact with a sensitive hard nipple; I looked at her and smiled, then told her she was beautiful. A tear glistened in her eye as I spoke. I wiped it away with a finger and put it to her mouth; she kissed it and smiled up at me. I kissed her as I ran my fingertips over her abdomen; her breathing had now changed into short gasps as my fingers worked their lower down her body; they were now caressing her bald mons pubis; I looked at her; her eyes were closed, her mouth open and her head rolling from side to side and her breathing loud and heavy; I could tell she was enjoying the stimulation I was giving her; what I didn't realise was how close to orgasm she was; I found out when my lips touched her pubic area. The moment I made contact sent her over the edge. As she cried out her legs bent and opened so much her knees were level with my head.

"OHHHHHHHHHH FFUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK PHIL! FUCK! OOOOOOHHHHHHHH GOD THAT'SSSSS SOOOOO GOOOOOOD"! She screamed as her orgasm took her to a higher plane. It took the best part of ten minutes for her to return to planet earth. I looked down at her; sweat was erupting from every pore on her body. "Good grief Phil. What the fuck did you do to me"? I smiled and wiped sweat from her face. She was still in recovery when I ran a finger along the slit of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh, please no, not yet", she begged.

"Oh yes. I want to feel your pussy and stroke that clit of yours. And after my fingers have done their work you get my tongue", I said as one finger parted her outer lips. Her legs parted as she moaned; I had reached the Promised Land and I was in hurry to leave it. By the time I had flicked and licked her clit she'd orgasmed four times and was now laid by my side; her chest rising and falling rapidly. She was totally spent and my cock had been nowhere near her now sopping wet, leaking pussy. I kissed her forehead and looked at her; she had fallen asleep. I rose from the bed and retrieved my clothes; I put on my trousers and shirt and looked at her; she was some sight; her long legs encased in boots and stockings; her naked torso glinting as the light bounced from her sweat covered skin. I told myself I was a lucky bastard and made my way downstairs and walked into the kitchen. I made a drink and decided I needed some food; I phoned a local pizza place and thirty minutes later I was tucking into a pepperoni pizza.

"Is there any for me"? I heard Rachel ask. She was stood in the doorway, still wearing only stockings and boots. I handed her a piece and watched as it was devoured in three bites; I handed her another piece. "I needed that".

"You needed what, the pizza or the sex"?

"Both. How did you make me come like that"?

"I have no idea. Maybe it's because you've gone so long without a man".

"You could be right. All I know is I enjoyed it and want to do it again".

"When we've eaten and had a drink. We've all weekend to go yet. If we don't rest up a while we're gonna burn each other out".

"You're right. Come on let's go sit somewhere more comfortable, but first get those clothes off". I followed her into the lounge, watching her arse move as she walked. She sat lengthways on the sofa; one foot on the floor, the other on the cushion. She was advertising her willingness to fuck; something I would never have expected from her. I sat, naked in a chair; my cock rising at the sight of her. Neither of us made a move and my cock soon returned to its flaccid state.

We made general conversation; talking about little of interest; until my curiosity got the better of me.

"Why did you never see another man or remarry"? I asked.

"It was for Alan's sake really. I didn't think it the right thing to do", she answered.

"You mean you've been alone for five years in case Alan disapproved",

"Not quite Phil. I knew he wouldn't have been keen on another man taking his father's place, but I wasn't ready myself. You see Richard was the only man I'd ever been with; we'd been together since senior school". She had tears in her eyes now. She left them alone and they ran down her cheeks. "I used to dress this way for him. He liked to see me dressed like a tart in the bedroom".

Richard, as you've probably guessed was Alan's father. Alan idolised the guy and was distraught when he passed away.

"I have a feeling Alan wouldn't approve of what we're doing either", I said.

"Alan! I'd forgotten all about him. What will he think and do when he finds out"?

"How's he going to find out? Are you going to tell him; because I'm sure as hell not"?

"Me neither. Oh Phil, what have done and what are we going to do"?

"We've made love to each other and enjoyed ourselves in the process. I don't know about you, but it's been a dream come true for me; one I don't want to wake up from yet", I said as I looked her in the eye.

"Kiss me Phil. Hold me and kiss me; then take me back to bed and fuck me".

I pulled her upright and holding her close to me, kissed her roughly; she scraped her nails down my back as we embraced. Our lips parted and I led her upstairs

©2007-12-16 kinkdude@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment