top

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Weekend Visit

Weekend Visit [part 1 of 2]
By: Pegasus4

Living and working up North I arranged to travel down at the weekend to meet my girlfriend at the pub she runs down in the South. It's a quiet little place out in the country and I get there as often as I can. We have a very open view about sex and just turn each other on with our fantasies so much. Anyway, this particular weekend she kept teasing me about a fantasy we both have about her dressing very sexily in heels, tight short skirt and low cut top whilst playing pool. I love to see her dressed this way as I enjoy watching her long legs and glimpses of her panties as she bends over or sits in front of me. That's if she decides to wear any.

When I arrived she was behind the bar serving so I waited until she finished. I was greeted by a wonderful sight as she came out from behind the bar to greet me. She had on Black high heels, a white skirt that was so short it could only be described as a pussy pelmet. I'm sure I kept getting glimpses of white knickers as she walked towards me for a deep kiss and a big hug. I'm sure as I hugged her, lifting her off her feet, her skirt must have ridden up over her backside because a couple sitting fairly close just stared and smiled as I put her down and caught their eyes. They just kept watching us with a knowing smile and the man just looked at me and smiling again said, ?I hope you don't mind me saying but that was definitely a sight worth seeing.' My girlfriend still had her back to them so smiling back I just slowly lifted her skirt again so that it was halfway up her backside giving them a view of her lovely round arse as her thong did nothing to hide it.

Telling me off, but laughing, she kissed me and went back behind the bar to pour me a drink. There were only a few others in the place as it was still early but no one else saw what had just happened.

I went to the bar to pay for my drink but as I did so the man who'd just watched our little exhibition stepped up beside me and said, ?I'll get this. It's the least I can do for what we've just seen.' That said, his girlfriend joined us at the bar and we introduced ourselves. We sat on the bar stools so we could talk to my girlfriend whilst she was behind the bar and as the woman got up onto the stool she had to lift one leg quite high to reach. This caused her to expose her white knickers as her skirt was also quite short. I couldn't help but look as she pushed herself back onto the stool, her legs still apart, her knickers doing little to conceal what had to be a shaven pussy as the shape was so obvious behind the thin material. As she settled onto the stool and brought her knees together I looked up and saw that they were both looking at me with that same smile on their faces. My girlfriend just laughed and said, ?It's a good job we don't mind you guys looking isn't it.' I just replied, ?You actually enjoy it when I do babe and looks like you do when others look also.' The man turned to his girlfriend and said,' I just love it when she wears very short skirts when we're out. Looks like you both feel the same way we do.' We agreed and promised to join them again in a little whilst as my girlfriend said she had to help me put my bag upstairs in our room.

As we climbed the stairs she was in front of me and with her skirts being so short I could clearly see right up to her knickers, barely covering her pussy, which I know is shaved as she always keeps it that way as I love the feel of it on my tongue. And she loves the feel of my tongue on it. Knowing that I could see up her skirt she took her time, enjoying the tease. When she reached the top of the stairs, she stopped and bent right over, spreading her legs apart letting me see how wet she had become simply by showing off. Not being able to resist, and as I was still a few steps behind, making her backside more or less eye level with me, I leaned forward and pulling her knickers to one side, kissed her fully on her pussy lips. I then licked up the back of her thighs and worked my way back to her pussy, parting the lips with my tongue. She was now bent right over, her legs wide apart to give me full access to her as I pleasured her with my tongue and mouth. Kissing and licking her. My fingers found her hot, hard clit and I rubbed gently at first but getting faster as I could feel the tension build up in her. I just kept going, tongue fucking her and fingering her clit as she was moaning with pleasure, telling me that she was coming. Anyone could have seen us if they had come into the stairwell or along the corridor and this just excited us even more as she came, her juices flowing all over my face and into my mouth. I love the taste of her. When she's finished coming, I stopped and we both hurried into our room and closed the door. Before I could do anything else, she started pulling my clothes off and told me she wanted my cock in her mouth. We were both so horny as we stripped each other naked. She pushed me over to the bed and sat me on the edge and then kneeled in front of me saying that it was now my turn. My cock was sticking straight up, pointing into her face as she lowered her mouth onto me and gently kissed the tip, teasing the eye with her tongue. I lay back on the bed as my cock disappeared into her mouth, feeling her lips around the shaft, her tongue teasing as she moved her head back and forth. I raised my hips off the bed to meet her as she got faster and faster, her mouth sucking on my hot, hard cock giving me so much pleasure. She continued to suck on me, feeling my cock go rigid and my hips rise off the bed. She wanted me to come in her mouth and she wasn't going to stop until I did. My hands were buried in her blond hair as I could hold back no longer and exploded into her mouth, jet after jet of my hot juices, continuing to suck on me until I could give no more. This felt so good as she now gently licked and kissed my inner thighs and back to my cock as I came down from a very intense orgasm.

She told me to go and take a shower and that she had to get back down to the bar. I told her I'd be down as soon as I had finished. I felt that there was a lot more to come and was so looking forward to what the rest of the day would bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment