top

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Move In..and Up and Down!

Move In..and Up and Down!
By: cubs

I was moving into an apartment until my new home was built. Since we had to be out of our old home within a week and a half, I got a buddy of mine to help me move some things over to the apartment early. On the way to the new apartment, I was telling him about the Leasing Consultant, Lucy, that had helped my wife and myself. She was blond, about 5' 7", 120lbs and had tits that were large and very firm looking. We talked about how it would be great to really go at it with her and fill her every hole with cum.

After getting everything unloaded from the truck, we decided to see if we could get her to come back to my apartment to show her the "problem" that we had. We set up a video camera hidden between some boxes and facing the bed that we had already setup for our hopeful adventure. I knew that she had a boyfriend from what she had told my wife and myself, but it didn't hurt to try.

I went into the office with my buddy and asked Lucy if she could ride with us back to the apartment so I could show her some problems we were experiencing. She said she would definitely come with us to get things straightened out before we were to actually move in. Little did she know the straightening out she would actually be doing?

When we got back to the apartment, she asked us what problems we were having. I explained to her that the only problem that we had was that we were both very horny and we were hungry to lick a beautiful pussy and big round tits. She was a little surprised and turned around to go, but before she got to the door she turned around and told us to get ready to fuck her good and hard.

We took her into the bedroom where the camera was set up and I started to undress her to distract her from seeing my buddy turning on the video camera. By the time I got her shirt and bra off, he was over on the bed and the camera was rolling. We each took one of those mammoth tits in our mouths and sucked liked there was no tomorrow. While we were sucking on her tits, she started rubbing our crotches making JR and myself incredibly hard. I stopped sucking on her tit and started to take off my clothes. While I was doing that, JR was pulling off her skirt and panties to show us the cleanest shaven pussy either of us had ever seen. Come to find out, she actually waxed her pussy every two weeks to keep it nice and smooth for her boyfriend.

By the time that I got my clothes off, JR had his face buried between her thighs and she was writhing around in pleasure. I kneeled on the bed by her head and she immediately swallowed my cock to my balls and started bobbing her head back and forth on my rod. Now my wife loves to suck my cock, but I have never had someone suck my cock with as much gusto as this girl was. She was bobbing her head back and forth so fast; I knew that wasn't going to be able last very long. I pulled out of her mouth and asked her where she wanted the cum. She moaned and said, "In my belly....nowwwwww!!!!" I put my cock back in her mouth and started fucking her face with all the might that I had. I could feel the tip of my cock hitting the back of her throat. After only a few more minutes, I pulled my cock out and told her to open her mouth. I wanted to make sure the camera got me shooting rope after rope of hot cum across her tongue, which she gladly stuck out of her mouth so I could do so.

By this time, JR was pounding her pussy pretty hard and getting on the verge of cumming as well. He put her legs over his shoulders and start fucking her harder and harder. She just screamed for him to fuck her harder. It was much longer that she started shaking and screaming as she had her first orgasm and JR shot his load of hot cum into her unprotected womb and collapsed on top of her.

JR rolled over and I went straight for that bald pussy. I started licking her from her ass to her clit. She went nuts as her cum and JR's cum mixed in a delicious treat for me. I licked her and licked her until she was screaming again with her second orgasm. I rolled her over on her belly and had her stand on the floor with her ass pointing up straight at me. I lubed my dick up with the combination of her and JR's cum and my saliva and them slowly inserted my dick into her ass. She squealed as I rammed my cock home and started to pump her. JR was now getting harder as I noticed that she had stuffed his cock down her throat and was now bobbing her head up and down on his shaft.

I guess we had forgotten to lock the front door, because I heard my wife's voice coming from the living room. When she stepped into the bedroom, she was completely naked. I guess she had come in and heard the noise and peaked in saw what was going on and wasn't going to be left out. She had us pause for a second to give me a quick kiss and then she wriggled her way underneath Lucy. Once she was underneath, I felt warmth on my balls as my wife had begun sucking on my balls. Unfortunately, it didn't last very long as she was not licking Lucy's clit and driving Lucy crazy. Lucy decided she had enough JR's cock and began returning the favor to my wife. JR took that opportunity to stick a pillow under my wife's ass to proper her up. With Lucy's saliva coating his dick, he easily stuck it to the tilt in my wife's ass. I could hear her moan as she continued sucking on Lucy's clit.

Watching my wife lick and suck Lucy's cunt, while she sucked on hers and JR being buried and slamming his cock in and out of my wife's ass was more than I could take. I announced that I was about to cum, which brought my wife's mouth off of Lucy's cunt and directly onto my cock. She just got it into her mouth as I shot my second big load of the day down her throat and she swallowed each drop cleaning off Lucy's ass juice in the processes. I heard JR grunt and then thrust forward as he unloaded into my wife's ass. Shortly after that, my wife started moaning as Lucy and finally sucked her into an orgasm of her own.

We all collapsed on the bed and just laid there in sexual bliss. Lucy then thanked us all and said she had to get back to work or her colleagues would wonder what happened to her. JR got dressed himself and thanked me for allowing him to help me out today. I thanked him for the help and my wife thanked him for the ass full of cum, which was now running out so she grabbed some with her hand and fed it to herself before giving him a kiss goodbye.

Later that night, my wife asked me why I cheated on her. I explained that I didn't really mean for it to happen and asked if she would forgive me. It was then that Lucy popped around the corner of our bedroom and said that it was actually me that had been set up. She and my wife had gotten together earlier in the week while I was working and had a session of their own. My wife knew I would be moving some stuff in that day with JR, so she had contacted him to bring up Lucy to me and see about getting something going today. I was very happy that she was so understanding so I told her about the video tape. We immediately went and got the tape and put it into the TV and began watching the whole fuck session. We weren't two minutes into it and they both reached over and grabbed my belt and zipper and undid my pants.....but that...that is another story!

No comments:

Post a Comment