top

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Dominated in My Office

Dominated in My Office
By: OhioMale4use (rnova_1@yahoo.com)

It was about 7:30 on a Friday evening. Everyone had left the office at the normal 5 o'clock. I wasn't working late. I was "chatting" with a very hot girl on AOL. She was telling me how he wanted to fuck me and I was telling her what I wanted to do to her. While we were chatting I had gotten really turned on and my cock had gotten hard. I had looked around to be sure no one else was around. I then pulled out my cock and began stroking it. Some drops of per come had arrived through the slit and I use it for lubrication. After a while, the girl had signed off and left me hanging. I leaned back in my chair, opened my pants further, closed my eyes and began stroking some more. Just as I felt the rush of cum about to explode, I heard the office door opened, and I froze as one of the security guards came in. It was a woman. She was younger than I, maybe 10 years younger. She was tall, long dark hair tied up and back. She was wearing one of those female security uniforms that was tight against her chest and outlined her large tits. Also the uniform included a skirt, one that came to just above the knee. She had nice shapely and muscular legs and was wearing a pair of well polished black heels. As she noticed me, she looked over the petition wall and saw me with my cock in my hand. "Well, what have we here?" she asked. I stammered out, "I ...was...uh...." As I tried to stuff myself back into my pants. She had stepped around the side of the petition and I noticed she had a hand on a gun and in the other was a club, "Lets see those hands" she said in a stern voice. AS I sat up and put my hands on the desk, my cock still hanging out, she stepped closer. I noticed her name tag at this time. Her name was Tina. "What are you doing in here?" she asked. "This is my office", I replied. "Please keep your hands on the desk" she barked out. She then got on the radio and spoke some codes to another officer who 10-4'd her. That voice too, was a woman's She looked at my face and then down to my crotch where she could see the tip of my cock protruding out of my pants. I quickly tried to pull myself closer to the desk as to hide my cock. "Sir, for your safety and mine, please put your hands behind your head. AS I did she walked behind me and applied some handcuffs, stretching my arms around the chair. I began to protesting. "Until I can verify who you are, I need to secure you". She then walked around front of me where she got a good view of my now half had cock. Using her stick, she poked at my cock and she asked, "What have we here?" By now I am getting a bit agitated. "Looks like my cock" I said. She turned around, got back on her radio. I couldn't hear what she said, but I did hear another 10-4. With her back still to me, she said, "Since you seem a bit uncooperative, I have another officer coming to help". After wich she dropped a pen. She bent over to pick it up and I could see that she had on no panties and was also wearing thigh high stockings and garter. She stood up, turned around and sat on the edge of the desk facing me. I could now easily look up her skirt and quietly admire her legs. She was writing some notes on her pad as she looked up and caught me staring. "See something you like?" "Well....uh....yea as a matter of fact" I stammered out. Then the office door opened and another female guard came in. "So, what is it that we have here?" she asked. She was dressed in the same uniform, only shorter hair, smaller tits, but with a seeming harder attitude. Her name turn out to be Sonia. "I believe we have a pervert in our custody" the Tina said. I yelled back, "A pervert!!! How dare you. Do you know who I am?" Then Sonia looked at me and grabbed my hair, pulled me back in my chair and told me to shut up. "I think this man needs some lessons in manners" she said. The Tina agreed by replying "Yes madam." "Manners?" I said, "Who the hell are you to give lessons?" With that Sonia pulled my head back again and said "You will see". She turned to Tina and said, "Stand up, and remove your clothes". As Tina undressed, she was stopped at the point where all she had on was a push up bra with her nipples well exposed, garter, stockings and heels. The Sonia walked behind her and reached around and grabbed each nipple and gave them both a good pinch and pull making Tina flinch. "Undo his clothing" Sonia told Tina. With that Tina came to me, unbuttoned my shirt and removes my shoes, pants and briefs. The Sonia grabs my tie off the desk and my briefs, and makes a blindfold out of them and puts it on me. "You will do as I say, or be left here like this till morning to be found by your coworkers. I guess I didn't have much choice. With that, I herd Sonia tell Tina to have me suck her tits. She climbs on my lap and I can feel the heat from her crotch. She puts one tit then the other to my mouth where I lick and suck on them. I can hear her breathing getting heavier as I do. After a few minutes, I felt the chair being rolled around. For a brief moment, my blindfold is removed so that I can see that the Sonia had also removed her clothes and had sat up on my desk. She too was a looker in the same attire. She told Tina to lick her pussy. As she began to do so, I could feel myself becoming hard again. "Bet you would like to be doing this wouldn't you?" she asked. I could only nod yes for I was in a state of shock at this time. After watching for a while, the Sonia came, pulling Tina's head back and placing a big kiss on her, "Good girl" she said. "Now for your reward. Blindfold him again." After she blindfolded me, I felt my legs being spread open then were tied to the base of the chair. Next I could feel a body in front of me. I could feel breast on my legs and arms wrapped around my knees. Then I hear the clicking of handcuffs. I could tilt my head up and could see a little under the blindfold. I could see that Tina was cuffed to my legs. "Suck him" I heard. With that, she took my cock into her soft warm mouth and began sucking me. "He is not to cum until I say" the Sonia said. As I was enjoying this moment, I looked again and saw the Sonia pushing a club into the pussy of Tina. Fucking her with the club and every so often, slapping her ass. I could feel the Tina jerking with every slap and her teeth scrapping my cock in the process. I couldn't help the slight moan that escaped my lips. The Sonia heard me and came over to me." Maybe enjoying this to much" she said as she grabbed both my nipples and pulled and pinched them making me yelp in pain. She then walked behind me and reached around and did it again. Then, she began pushing my chair towards the desk, with the Tina, not missing a beat. Once stopped, I got another peak that the Tina was under my desk and the Sonia was sitting on my desk. Her legs were spread and she was reaching for me. "Oh no, we must not have this", She said, "No peaking" as she pulled the blindfold down blocking my vision. Then she grabbed my head and pulled herself to my face where I could smell her pussy. "Ok now, you make me come." Then she told the Tina to stop sucking. And she was to suck me in a pattern. 5 licks, base to tip, then, taking me fully in her mouth and hold for a count of ten. And repeat. So that she was keeping my cock hard, but not able to cum.

The Sonia then wrapped her legs around my head and pulled herself closer to me, pulling my head in closer to her pussy. Once within reach, I began licking. The feel of my cock in the other girl's mouth was almost too much to handle. As I came close to cumin, she would stop. After a bit, the stern guard squeezed her legs around my head as I brought her to orgasm. She was tensing and bucking, her juices flowing over my face. As she calmed down, her legs fell away from me. She put a foot to my chest and pushed me and the Tina backwards. She sat up, "That was great "she said. She got up and came over, bent down and released the Tina. "Come help me". Tina came over and they released my hands, and placed me bent over my desk. And they replaced the cuffs. Sonia stood me up, grabbed my cock, "I like" she said. "Tina, sit on the desk. And you, man, on your knees." I know was made to eat Tina. She was soaked with juices. I licked her lips. Going up one side and then down the other. Slowly I worked to her clit. Once I got her clit in my mouth, it didn't take long for her to cum. As she came she wrapped her legs tightly around my head as to never let go. I think she might have cum 2 or 3 times before Sonia interrupted. She licked Tina's juices off my face and bent over and gave Tina a couple licks herself. As she stood between us, Sonia removed my blindfold, turned and bent over, her face between Tina's legs. "Ok stud, let's see what you have" she said to me. She reached between her legs and grabbed my cock, and pulled me to her. She guided me to her slit and I slid in with ease. "Fuck me" She ordered. With that I began pumping her. Sonia began eating Tina. Sonia would open and close her legs, making her pussy tighter now and then. Tina again came with force gabbing Sonia's hair and pulling her in deeper and I kept pounding Sonia. Not much after Tina came; Sonia tightened up and came herself. This was just to much as my flood gates opened up and I filled Sonia. As Sonia rested on the desk, she looked at Tina and said. "Clean us up". Tina got up; Sonia sat in the chair, as I stood near by. Tina pulled me close, as she knelt in front of Sonia. You could see my juices oozing from Sonia's pussy. Tina bent down and licked it clean. Tina then turned to me licking and sucking me clean. As she did, I became hard again. Sonia, satisfied with what happened, looked at Tina. "Have a good time my pet" she told Tina as she grabbed her clothes. "I'll go finish our paper work" She said as she walked away. Tina guided me to the floor, still cuffed. Tina then climbed on top of me and straddled my face. "Eat me" she said. With that I began licking on her clit. She took this for a couple minutes, and then turned around, Getting into a 69 position. She got her legs under my head to prop me up closer to her. As I licked her she teased me, bringing me to the brink a number of times. Finally, she got up and mounted my cock. Sitting fully, taking it to the base. She began rocking back and forth. This was too much to handle as I blew my second load of the night. Tina rode me till I was soft. She slid down and licked up all the juices. She helped me up then and removed the cuffs. Tina grabbed her clothes, gave me a kiss and said see you later. With that, I fell back in to the chair exhausted, wondering what she meant................................................................... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment