top

Monday, September 6, 2010

Bus Story

Bus Story
By: GalS

Before I begin the story I thought I would give some background information. Since many readers may not know what a Saree is, I thought I would give some details. Saree is a long piece of cloth (often with designer prints) about 7 feet long and 3-4 feet wide that women of the subcontinent usually wear. Petticoat or underskirt is a full length skirt tied with a knot in the front. One edge of the saree is tucked in the underskirt at the waist and then wound around the waist (3 or 4 turns). Then pleats about 3 fingers wide are made and tucked again in the underskirt (in the front). The remaining length of the saree called the 'Pallu' is put over the shoulder. The portion of the pallu in front of the blouse is spread to cover the chest. Young women usually tie the knot of the saree below the navel.

I am a 22 year old girl, convent educated. I have a fair complexion and consider myself attractive and have a good well maintained slim figure of 34-25-33 of which I am pretty proud. A couple of months ago, I had to travel to mumbai from goa on an emergency and as train tickets were not available at short notice, I had to take the overnight State roadways bus.

My seat was at the second last row of the luxury 2x2 seater deluxe bus and I got a window seat. Just before the bus departure, the seat next to me was occupied by a handsome man of about 30-35 years. The journey commenced and after about an hour at 9. 00 p.m. the lights were switched off the bus became very dark inside. I was wearing a saree and had brought my shawl and wrapped it around me and dozed off. After, maybe a couple of hours, I felt something on my leg and realized it was my co-passenger's hand --- surprised I thought he too had slept and by mistake his hand slipped onto the next seat and onto my thigh and I decided to ignore it. However, after 5 minutes or so he slowly started to move his hand lightly on my thigh and I then realized it was a conscious and deliberate move. Thinking I was fast asleep, he was taking advantage of the situation and trying to caress my legs ----- I was taken aback and shocked by this and was in a dilemma of what to do --- this was totally unexpected... I then decided to ignore it as far as possible, thinking he would get bored after a while and stop and I continued to act as if was fast asleep.

The bus was totally dark and seeing no protest or reaction from me, he then slowly and very deliberately, with more pressure, began to gently squeeze my thighs. After a few minutes, he moved somewhat and removed his hand - I then felt his hand slowly trying to lift up my shawl from the side of my waist - all this with the full confidence that I was fast asleep. I was stunned by his boldness, but was still nervous and did not protest. I felt his hand slowly and nervously move under my shawl and touch my arm -- and after a few moments to gently caress it ( I was wearing a sleeveless blouse).

He then moved his hand further inside and much to my amazement, rested it lightly over my blouse on my breast... in spite of myself being shocked, I just could not stop or protest his actions and was very nervous but in a way strangely enough quite curious to see to what extent he would try to go. Seeing me fast asleep, he shifted closer to me and began to gently caress my breast... and seeing no protest from me then removed his hand to slowly slide it under my saree paloo and rest his hand firmly on my blouse over my breast. He now was slowly and firmly caressing my breast and then gently started to squeeze it... after awhile, he moved his hand further to my other breast and continued to gently caress and squeeze it also.

This continued for a few more minutes - --- I still acted asleep and unaware of his moves - though fully aware and shocked by his boldness. Much to my amazement ( I suppose encouraged by my deep slumber - he was getting more bolder ), he then moved his hand a bit, to now slowly try and open my blouse hooks in the front --- one by one he slowly opened each hook to totally open my blouse and spread it open and then slowly slid his finger through my bra onto my breast - this was the first skin contact and his hand felt very warm on my bosom... He touched my breast thru the bra -- and cupped my breast and slowly tried to slide his hand under my bra. I could not help being turned on further by this -- a total stranger was touching me intimately and I was, in spite of my initial reaction, was still not opposing it and in a way beginning to now enjoy it. The bus was in darkness and all the other passengers were fast asleep ; it was just him and me now. and - suddenly I felt I would not mind if he tried to continue further. As if reading my thoughts, he then inched his hand under my bra to try and reach and graze my nipple, which was already becoming erect in anticipation of his advances. He moved a little closer to me and now very slowly but confidently now was cupping my breast to assess it size, firmness etc and now moving his hand under my bra (under my shawl, under my paloo, under my blouse and under my bra too) - I continued to pretend being asleep and he believing it, was taking full advantage of the situation.

He managed to get his hand totally into my bra to gently touch and then try and pinch my nipple and then try and push his full hand into my bra and totally onto my breast. I was surprised at myself to allow this, but frankly was now enjoying every moment of this. He then tried to gently tug my breast out of the bra and finding it tight then moved his hand onto my shoulder to now push the bra strap off my shoulder thereby making my bra looser and was now successfully able to pull my breast out of my bra --- this was really too much - a strange man and that too in a public bus had touched and squeezed my breasts and now had managed to open my blouse completely, and my bra too, to now touch and squeeze my breasts - skin to skin!! His hand felt wonderful on my bosom and he now was getting very confident and bold in his attempts. My shawl was in disarray and he pulled it down and pushed my paloo to a side - to now totally expose one of my breasts - he continued to cup and squeeze it and pinch it's erect nipple. He also would have realized that after all this I could not really be so asleep and would be in the know of things and co-operated with him - by not resisting, though he was still cautious in his movements. He leant forward to now bend and try kiss my breasts --- this was really fantastic.

By my heavy breathing now he probably realised I was aware of his advances and confidently placed his lips on my eager nipples to slowly suck on them. I was unable to protest or resist and let him continue, but now enjoying his mouth on my breast, slowly and gently sucking on my nipple. This continued for a few more minutes and then with his other hand gently pulled me a little bit forward like a semi-embrace and he quickly slipped one hand behind onto my back and below my blouse, and in a swift motion unclasped my bra and pulled it up totally to release my other breast also. This was much more than I had ever imagined this would proceed to and now in the darkness of the bus, we were two total strangers involved a really strange encounter. His head was on my bosom and sucking on my breasts, and nibbling on my nipples - alternating between them and then he dropped his hand to the floor and he slipped it and moved his hand under my saree and begin to pull it up -- I was beyond caring then and did not protest, still pretending as if asleep -- he slowly pulled my sari up to my thighs and begin to caress them and then beginning to knead and squeeze them - He tried to pry open my legs and I voluntarily slowly spread open my legs for him and he pushed his hand in between my thighs. The bus was in darkness and no one else was aware of this erotic act between two total strangers. He knew I will not resist now and was sensuously caressing my inner thighs and moving his hand further up to rub on my panties. I shifted a little on my seat so that he could touch me better. I was already really very aroused by then.

He then got hold of my hand and placed it on the front of his trouser - he had already opened his zip / fly t and taken out his erect cock and placed my hand right on it ---- it was large ( much bigger than my Boy friend) really rock hard, hot and throbbing in my palm and I loved the feel of it and also begin to caress it slowly and move my hand up and down, enjoying it's size and hardness. I was really turned on then - still no words were spoken. His head was on my bosom and he was now strongly sucking on my breasts and rolling his tongue over my nipples and simultaneously pulled my saree up to the maximum possible on my upper thighs and rubbing on my inner thighs and panty- he begin to try and pull my panty off - I also desperately wanted this and without saying anything moved up and wriggled a bit and hiked my saree up to my waist and pulled my panties off and dropped it on the floor of the bus.

The bus seat felt cold against my buttocks. I spread my legs open and he now begin to rub my vagina directly and insert a finger in to feel my moistness and with his thumb slowly rub on my clitoris too ---- I was really turned on by all this. This was really beautiful and I enjoyed it - I was already extremely turned on by then -- with his mouth on my breast, his hand fingering and caressing my cunt and I holding his cock and very soon, I had a shuddering orgasm. He then very gently pushed my head downwards towards his erection and I then too slowly kissed his cock and then slowly masturbated him till he ejaculated his warm semen onto my hand.

Still no words were spoken and I rearranged my clothes and pulled my shawl up and tried to go back to sleep as if nothing happened. I was surprised at myself at to what extent I had sex with a total stranger and had to admit to myself it was enjoyable. However, much to my surprise after 15-20 minutes he started caressing me again - much more confidently, and slipped his hand under my shawl and then tugged it off --- we started again and this time he was more relaxed, and confident with no nervousness. He started squeezing my breasts very sensuously and gently opening my blouse and bra again bent down and begin to kiss my breasts again and we started off on our erotic games again. Now he hugged me too very tightly and kissed me full on my lips, pushing his tongue deep in, and caressing my back etc.

It was really amazing. The other passengers were fast asleep ( there were two men in the seat opposite and a couple behind us and who were fast asleep). I was totally aroused then and thrilled at my own self. He pulled my saree up to my waist again and started his delightful act of rubbing my vagina and inserting his finger deep in. Much to my surprise he then moved his hand onto my shoulder slowly begin to slide my blouse off my right shoulder - I wondered why, but as it was totally dark, I did not object and then he went one step further and slid my blouse off my other shoulder and removed my blouse totally off and also my bra and I was now absolutely topless ( except for my gold chain necklace and mangalsutra) -- - my shawl was on the floor, my panties were on the floor and now my blouse and bra too - very excited he tightly hugged and kissed me on my lipsand caressed my naked back and squeezing my fully naked breasts.

My saree was in any case up to my waist and I felt I was practically naked now --- next to a total stranger and having torrid and exciting sex with him. The passion we both were generating was fantastic... He was now aggressively sucking on my breasts and nibbling / biting my nipples, kissing my neck, cheeks, ears, shoulders etc he was very passionate and so was I... His cock was out too and I bend down to rub my naked breasts on it and then to nuzzle it with my lips, cheeks, etc and rub it on my face, neck and then to kiss and slowly lick and suck on it till he ejaculated totally on my face and with his hand rubbed his warm semen all over my cheeks and, lips,. It was really fantastic... We then took a break for about 45 minutes - he did not let me put on my bra or blouse and for a little while I sat next to him absolutely topless and then I managed to wrap my shawl over my nakedness.

We started off again - in full confidence of our passion and lust. --- He tried to pull me on top of him and I even sat on his lap (my saree pulled up and absolutely topless), with him, kissing my naked back and squeezing my breasts from behind and let his hard cock rub on my naked buttocks and cunt, but due to the limited space nothing more was possible - though I was willing for more. We hardly slept that night - from 11. p.m. till the break of dawn we were active (much more than what my Boy friend ever was in all ). He made climax 5 times that night - I too caressed his cock and also sucked him totally thrice, till ejaculation and to his full satisfaction - it was a most memorable experience.

The next morning we did not say anything -( and it was then that I saw his face for the first time ) - and both acted as if nothing had happened at all --- we were two strangers again ( though we had shared torrid and beautiful sex for almost 6 hours ) He gave me his visiting card and asked me to call up. Soon we reached mumbai and with a slight nod to each other we got up to leave. I looked at all the other passengers and thought how they blissfully slept thru the night while we were having wild sex - they would have been highly scandalized if they even had an inkling of what we did. After getting off the bus I realized I had left my panty and bra in the bus -- it was too late to retrieve them and I just wrapped my shawl around me and left. Later on in the bathroom at home, I looked in the mirror and saw that my breasts and nipples were totally red from his aggressive and sustained sucking and there were also red marks on my back, thighs, shoulders, neck etc. The passion of this encounter was really too much and had left it's mark on me.

This has been my most stimulating and erotic sexual experience ever - letting a total stranger intimately touch me all over, undress me, touch and masturbate me, sitting practically nude on top of him in a public bus with other sleeping passengers around, pulling my sari up to my waist etc etc. The whole seduction was just so exciting - the initial surprise then the shock, then the curiosity, then the arousal and then to being absolutely turned on and reciprocate his advances wildly - to be almost stripped nude by him and sit practically naked next to him, on him, suck him etc etc - there was risk in the encounter (some other passenger could have seen us ) but it worked like a thrilling and intoxicating aphrodisiac - also this was sex with no hang-ups / pretences and where you could really let yourself go and had no images to maintain.

If I had seen that stranger on the street or met him socially, there is no way I would have ever thought or imagined to have sex with him - but then with him in the bus I had the most wonderful and erotic seduction and the best sexual experience of my life. I now fantasize about this in full detail (more than what I have experienced ) every day. I feel sexually liberated, comfortable and confident after this encounter I really wish I can have this / such experiences again. I fantasies about sex with strangers only - it is so convenient with no hassles /no expectations / no emotions / no tie ups / hang-ups etc... just sheer passion and desire (of course necessary health precautions will have to be taken). In the subsequent return bus journey no such opportunity came up... (though I was hoping for something to happen).

No comments:

Post a Comment