top

Monday, September 6, 2010

The best kind of torture

The best kind of torture [part 1 of 2]
By: Knight in Shining Armor

I arrived home late, after cheerleading and fencing. Fridays were always hectic, but oh such fun. I really enjoy being physically active. I've never been the body builder type, but my active style makes up for it. I'm 5'7", and just over 130 pounds which, I'm proud to say, is all muscle. I'm not built like those women from the TV competitions, but I'm more toned than most cheerleaders. I've got decent breasts, 34 C, but my nipples never seemed to poke outward.

I was soaked with sweat, so I decided to hit the showers. Mom was at her sister's, taking care of moving her out, so she wouldn't be back for a few days, and Dad was on a business trip to New York, so I had the house all to myself. As soon as that door closed behind me I pulled off my form-fitting green T-shirt and threw it at the basement door where I would wash it later. Next went my denim skirt, followed by my entire duffle bag of workout clothes. I stretched out, touching my toes, standing there in my blue satin bra and matching panties, enjoying the freedom. I slowly unhooked my bra, letting out a sigh as my breasts dangled freely, then tugged my panties down, and threw them both into the pile, then quickly jogged up the stairs to the shower.

As the hot water hit my tight muscles I let out a sigh of relief. I had forgotten to stretch before practice, and let the hot water loosen my muscles and soak my short-cut honey-blond hair. The beads of water on my breasts felt so good, and I thought back on fencing.

I had picked the new kid as a fencing partner. I never saw him before, and couldn't see him through the armor, but I'm always quick to try out new things. He said it was his first class, but he all but disarmed me in the first few moves! It was all I could do to keep up with him, but in the end I won five points to three. We removed our helms and went to shake hands, and my breath caught in my lungs when I saw him.

He stood just shy of 6', with close-cropped brown hair and the most stunning blue eyes (I've been told my eyes are a beautiful green, but his were just stunning!) I had ever seen! His smile was so sincere and so kind that I couldn't help but fall for him on the spot. I've dated jocks and nerds, geeks and weirdos, but nobody had ever hit me that quickly. I was in love.

I didn't realize until now that my hands had been making trails slowly down my body, caressing my ribs and belly, cupping my breasts, slowly teasing their way downwards. I finished washing, ignoring my dripping pussy for the moment as I shaved my legs and trimmed my pussy hairs, then patted myself dry. Without bothering to wrap myself in a towel I went out, down to the back patio.

I was sad to see the pool hadn't been cleaned yet, though my parents had promised it would be done by the end of this week, so I just laid out in my favorite lawn chair and soaked up the sun. But the thoughts of the new kid just wouldn't go away. So I decided that, after all I had been through and, of course, since I had the house to myself, I'd have my fun.

I started slowly, caressing my neck and shoulders, working down to just above my breasts and around to my belly, then back up. I repeated this a few times until I felt my pussy start begging for attention. I slid my hands down, slowly caressing over my breasts, down, down, over my belly, and out my legs, ignoring my urges to go straight to the source. I caressed all the way down to my knees, then back up, ever closer to my cunt, then back, down to my knees, around the sides, back up the outside of my legs, and all the way up to my neck. I kept this pattern up, closer and closer to my goal, until I couldn't take it anymore.

One hand kept caressing my body up and down while my other hand slid down over my pussy, covering it but not touching it directly, my fingers playing around the edges of the lips, my palm so close to my clit I could feel it even though it wasn't touching. As my right hand gently kneaded my left breast my middle finger on my left hand slid across my slit, from all the way from my ass to my clit, circling around the clit, then returning down towards my ass, each time pressing every so slightly deeper into my ever-wettening slit. My eyes closed and I shivered despite the heat as I bit down on my bottom lip, trying hard not to scream, but even so I knew I was moaning softly. Finally I couldn't take it any longer, and slid my middle finger in to the first knuckle. "Oh yeah," I groaned as I threw my head back. I kept working the finger in and out, no deeper than the first knuckle, and after a minute I added my ring finger as well, in and out, sliding around as my palm rested gently on my clit. I could have cum in a heartbeat, but I kept holding out, waiting, waiting...

"Oh shit! Sorry!" I jumped so high I should have been able to see our satellite dish on top of the house. I reached for my towel, only to realize that I didn't have one, so I covered myself as best as I could with my hands as I turned to glare at the brown-haired man who was so eagerly avoiding looking at me.

"Who the hell are you! What are you doing here!"

"I came to clean the pool!" It was then that I noticed the pool cleaning equipment slung over his shoulder, and the brown slacks and blue polo-shirt that must have been his uniform.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry! I didn't know... I was just... There was this... I needed..."

"It's OK! It's fine! I know the feeling! I saw this gorgeous girl today, and I almost did the same thing, but with work and all..."

"OK, well, let me at least help you with that!" I said as I went to grab the handle of the wheelbarrow he had sitting next to him.

"Oh, you don't have to..." My breath caught as did his as I realized our pool cleaner was the new guy! His eyes grew so wide that I couldn't believe they didn't explode out of his head, and then it hit me. 'This gorgeous girl...' "You're her!"

"You're him," I said softly, and I knew that my face was as red as if I'd been sunburned. "You did really well today."

"You were awesome!" he said, then remembered I was standing here nude before him, my fingers wet with my own juices and the knowledge that I was thinking about him when I was doing it crashing down on his mind. "I'm sorry I interrupted you. If there's some way I can make up for it, let me know."

"I was doing fine," I said softly, "but if you don't mind I'll continue while you work." Somehow I managed to pull it off without passing out or puking all over him, and I managed an amazing amount of calm as I went and sat back in the chair as if nothing had happened. My heart was racing in my chest, and I hoped he would come and join me, but if he didn't... 'Just do it!' I told myself, and my hands went back to work on my lips, but without the fervor they had had before. I just couldn't get it right, knowing he may just watch, or may leave, or...

"You're doing it all wrong," he said softly, and as I opened my eyes I saw him standing right before me, head cocked to one side like a bird watching something it found curious.

"And you would know?" I asked.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I would. I've done research on many different aspects of life, and I find female masturbation to be quite fascinating, if done properly."

"Oh really!" I couldn't help but sound exasperated. "A man teaching a woman how to get herself off? Most men couldn't get a woman off if they tried!"

"I beg to differ. I think I'd be more than capable of getting you off, unless you keep that behavior up, then who knows."

"If you're so good, why don't you help me then?" I said, challenging.

"OK, sit front further." I almost choked when he said that. Up until now I had been testing, teasing... the fact that he agreed to it was not sometime I was prepared for. Too late to back down now, I slid forward, and he saddled the chair behind me.

"First," he said, "you have to tease better." Gently he kissed my neck, then blew hot air on my skin. I moaned softly, enjoying the sensation. He kissed slowly forward, pulling my head back sharper as he kissed all the way to the front, then back up the chin and cheek to my ear, where he nibbled softly on the bottom lobe, tugging gently. He repeated the pattern on the other side, this time nibbling my upper ear as well and running his tongue along the inner folds.

"Next, you have to work your way around to your other sensitive areas." He slid his hands much like I did, down my ribs, around my belly and out, down my outer legs, up my thighs, darting out at the last second so as not to touch my love button. I was leaning back into him now as his lips kept up their assault on my neck and ears, moving slowly downward towards my breasts, always above the collar bone, but nearing with every kiss.

"What... next?" I managed to get out between moans of pleasure.

"Next? Next we make sure you're at your peak sexual arousal before proceeding. Your nipples aren't at full attention, so..."

"They don't come out," I said with some regret. I saw his eyes light up when I said it.

"Oh really?" He slowly slid out from behind me and laid me back, keeping his left hand moving along my thighs. With his right hand he held my breast in place, and started licking the nipple with gentle probing motions. As his tongue went in to my breast I felt the sensations like small fires shooting out through my body as nerves that had never been ignited were caressed into life. Within a few moments my nipple was flat with my breast, and shortly after my nipple was standing proudly from my chest. He smiled up to me as he then sucked the protruding flesh into his mouth, swirling it with his tongue and nibbling with his teeth. I threw my head back in pleasure, crying out as he did.

"Oh god... I never felt anything like that before." He went to the other breasts, flicking, digging around, prodding, until I had two full erect nipples. He then kissed his way between the two, then back up to my neck. The sweat was pouring out of my body now, and it was all I could do not to masturbate myself to orgasm on the spot, but this was HIS show now, and besides, I was enjoying his performance.

"Now, since you seem to be peaked, we begin the real stimulation." He brought his fingers up to my mouth, and I took the hint and sucked them into my mouth, getting them moist and letting them go with a "Pop". Gently he rubbed his moistened fingertip around my pussy as he nibbled my ear, kissed my neck, and his other hand kneaded and caressed my breasts and newly-erected nipples. Always around my pussy, caressing the lips, but never going in or touching the clit.

Slowly his finger worked closer, closer, until he had his forefinger and middle finger pressed directly above my clit, caressing my newly-trimmed hairs, then, without warning, they slid down over my clit, one on either side, barely meeting in the middle. I gasped in pleasure, and as I did so he tugged on my nipple, which made me groan, and so he pulled up on my clit, so I moaned, and then he tugged on my other nipple. It was like pain but oh so much better!

After only a few seconds I was gasping for air, and I felt my hips lifting up to meet his fingers. Slowly he started gyrating, his hands moving 360 degrees on my clit. His forefinger and pinkie rested on my inner thighs, but his other two fingers worked magic on my clit. Around and around they went, slow and soft at first, building up faster and faster, harder and harder. I was bucking up against his fingers now, shaking uncontrollably, ready to explode, and he slowed down, gently nibbling my ear as his fingers rested gently on my clit and his other two fingers ran down either side of my slit.

"You smell good," he whispered in my ear. "Maybe one of these days I'll get a taste." I could only nod in some semblance of approval. Nothing mattered now except the feelings burning inside me. I felt like a volcano, ready to explode. His kisses kept throwing fuel onto the fire, and his hands kept the flames fanned to their highest point, but there was no explosion. The fingers resting so gently, motionless on my slit were the trigger, but he wasn't pushing the button. He kept kissing and licking and caressing, but never made a move to set off the explosion he had built.

I groaned in frustration, and reached for my own clit to try to finish the job, but like a cat he pounced, grabbing hold of my hands at the wrists and pulling them up over my head.

"No no no," he scolded teasingly. "You wanted me to show, so now you see." He slid out from behind me again and pushed my arms back until I was laying flat. Keeping his right hand on my wrists he started once again nuzzling my neck from the front, and his left hand went back to work on my clit. Softly, softly spinning, harder, harder, faster, bigger circles, smaller concentrated circles.

"Oh.... Oh shit... Oh god!" My body started thrashing, writhing in pleasure as the orgasm that had built inside me exploded, sending bolts of lightning to every nerve in my body, clenching and unclenching in pleasure. My pussy was soaked thoroughly, and I was groaning and moaning from the orgasm, but he didn't stop there.

Once again he nibbled my ears, kissed my neck, and swirled his tongue around my nipples. But his fingers went faster than before, shaking back and forth. I hadn't come down from my first orgasm when I felt a second, more powerful orgasm start to rip through my body. "OH SHIT!" I screamed as the world around me spun and changed colors, the orgasm I had never expected wrenching my whole body till it felt as though I must have died, but the dying had been so pleasurable...

A soft kiss on my forehead brought me round. He stood over me, smiling happily and proudly, and I brought myself back to my senses. I had just cum. Not only that, I had cum twice... in quick succession. If I hadn't been in love before I certainly was now.

"Do you yield?" he said with a grin.

"I yield. You've proven yourself better at female masturbation than I am." His smile widened, and he gently kissed me on the lips.

"Anytime you need help masturbating, feel free to let me know. Or anything else you need help with."

I only thought for a second before responding "Well, there IS a little something you can help with..."

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment