top

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Nikki's Revenge 11 (Fulfilling A Promise)

Nikki's Revenge 11 (Fulfilling A Promise) [part 11 of 11]
By: Shuggie (life_guru2002@hotmail.co.uk)

Nikki's Revenge 11 (Fulfilling a promise)

Hiring a car on the Wednesday morning then travelling up to Malaga airport, I stood looking at the arrivals board realising that Nikki's flight had been delayed in Edinburgh.

Standing there, I felt a renewed excitement as I realised that for at least a week, Nikki and I could finally be ourselves and enjoy our holiday together without worrying about Kate or anyone else.

Over the past few days, I had done nothing but analyse my whole life up until that point and realised that....my main problem ironically seemed that I analysed everything far too much.

If Nikki was using me, I figured that I'd get great sex for a year or so, then learning from my mistakes with Kate, I'd give Nikki an ultimatum. It's all or nothing. Yet sleeping with Denise had also taught me that, in many ways, I didn't have the sort of sexual experience that other guys had. In my whole life I'd only slept with six girls....some of my mates had slept with more than twenty girls.

Like Alan had said "treat each new day like a new adventure". I knew that Nikki was open minded about sex, but what I really wanted to know was how Nikki wanted things to progress.

Walking up and down the airport as I waited for Nikki's flight to arrive, I watched the automatic doors open several times as I tried to look for Nikki. Forty minutes after Nikki was due to arrive; I finally watched the doors open as I spotted Nikki walking towards the doors dragging her suitcase.

Watching Nikki let go of her case as Nikki threw her arms around me, then kissed me passionately, Nikki finally let go and started to explain about her first day of work and how my mum and Nikki cooked up a plan for Kate's benefit.

Walking into the car park as Nikki explained that my mum told Kate that most of the return flights were fully booked, my mum had bought Nikki an open ticket and Nikki would have to phone the airline each day to find out about cancellations. I could see my mum's thinking, Nikki had made it clear to Kate that even if she got a couple of days out of it, she would be happy.

Climbing into the car, Nikki finally groaned that Kate drove Nikki to the airport and finally warned her not to try anything with me.

"What did you say to that?" I asked as Nikki gave a soft smile then told Kate in no uncertain terms that given the chance Nikki was going to find a hot Spanish stud and get laid. Sitting there laughing, Nikki admitted that Kate's reaction was one of disgust as Nikki finally hissed "maybe you should try it.....you might even like it"

Listening to Nikki explain that Kate's words of advice quickly turned into an argument. Nikki and Kate sat in the car park as Nikki hissed at Kate "you know something.....at first I couldn't stick Craig, but the more I got to know him, the more I realise he's okay....."

Nikki sat giving Kate a few home truths about what she had seen whilst living with us before finally grunting "that guy would have bent over backwards for you, and you treated him like crap......you ruined it, and you've got the cheek to tell me what to do"

Nikki sat admitting that Kate explained that there was more than even Nikki saw, as Nikki dragged her case from the boot, Nikki freely admitted that she was angry with Kate then finally hissed "you know what.....because he is your ex...I wouldn't do that....but.....see if he does try it on with me.....I might just let him"

Looking over in shock as Nikki, I finally asked what Kate said.

"At first she looked stunned then finally groaned that she didn't mean things the way they sounded" Nikki replied as I sat nodding.

Nikki finally sat admitting that Kate was more concerned for my wellbeing but did admit that she made a mess of things. The last thing Nikki wanted was an argument in the car park of the airport. Kate quickly cooled down and walked Nikki to the check in desk explaining that she knew me better than Nikki would ever know me.

"Nikki, I know Craig.....right now he'll be depressed and the last thing he needs is you acting like an idiot....he promised you a holiday, but you've got think about what he's feeling" Kate said to Nikki as Nikki quickly retorted "well then, I guess I'll just have to try and cheer him up then.....won't I?"

As Kate walked Nikki to the security point, Kate finally gave Nikki a hug then added "Nikki, he's been nice enough to let you go over....for once in your life....put other people's feelings before your own"

"Kate....I promise....if he doesn't want company, I'll let him be...anyway there will be tonnes of guys there...." Nikki replied with a teasing grin to Kate as Kate finally nodded and told her to enjoy herself.

"Don't worry.....all I need is men and booze....who knows I might even meet someone nice on the plane" Nikki snorted as Kate laughed then shouted "you'll never change"

"You should try it....it's fun" Nikki shouted back to Kate then handed over her passport and ticket the security guy.

Listening to Nikki as I let her finish, I finally sat admitting that I had found a nice bar and the guy had given me some good advice. Explaining briefly what I had told Alan, I sat trying to be as brief as possible as I explained Alan's advice.

Reaching the resort, I finally admitted that maybe I was too analytical, I had built up this mental image of what perfection was, but quickly realised that perfect is what you make it.

"Trust me....this week is going to be perfect...just you wait and see" Nikki purred with a beaming grin as we finally drove up to the apartment. Locking the car doors, Nikki and I took the lift up to my parent's apartment.

Letting Nikki dump her suitcase in my bedroom, I finally asked Nikki to sit down as I looked at her in thought.

"Nikki, you're not Kate, I realise that now....but I want to love you for who you are....not who I want you to be.....I don't care if you dress like a tease, or if you flirt with everyone you meet....I just want to get to know you.....the side that most guys don't see" I said as Nikki gave a soft nod.

"Alan says, treat each new day like a new adventure.....I want to get to know you....to have fun....okay so maybe I'm glad that we took a step back....I want you to enjoy yourself without worrying about what I think.....if you want to talk to a guy....talk to him, if you want to have sex with him.....tell me and I'll give you peace....." I said as I watched Nikki look at me slightly puzzled.

"if I'm going to fall in love with you, I want to fall in love with the real person....not the person that you think you should be.....does that make sense?" I asked as Nikki gave a soft nod.

Standing up then walking over to the television, I grabbed the camera then handed it to Nikki trying to keep a sombre look on my face.

Watching Nikki look at me then the camera as she turned it on, I explained how to get up the pictures I had taken. Nikki gave me a confused look then finally followed my instructions as I watched a dirty smile cross her lips.

"You have been busy.....she's....a bit....chubby" Nikki purred with a dirty grin.

"Okay, her name is Denise.....and yes she was drunk....but I did it....." I said watching Nikki laugh as I explained that Denise had set an all time record for me by having sex with me just over four hours after we met.

"Try half an hour...." Nikki purred then sat explaining that she met a guy at a friend's house and within half an hour she was in the bathroom giving the guy a blowjob before bending over the bath as he fucked her to orgasm.

"Nikki, the point is......I've had sex with you, I've had sex with Kate, and I even had sex with Denise.....it's not the sex side of things that gonna make us special.....it's the other stuff.......spending time together, creating memories...." I stopped as I finally waffled about getting to know things about Nikki that other guys who had sex with her didn't know.

"Okay....I take it....you did it too?" I asked as I watched Nikki's face, she didn't need to shake her head; the look on her face told me that she hadn't.

"Craig, I honestly didn't think you would......" Nikki said as I quickly grunted "so now you're pissed?"

"Hell no.....I told you to.....we agreed didn't we....." Nikki added sincerely then admitted that she had the chance, but believed that as I wouldn't do it, then she didn't want to either.

"Nikki, I want to be more than just your lover.....I want us to have something that even if you slept with a thousand guys...they would never have....I don't want our relationship to be just about sex" I gasped sincerely.

"So you don't want to have sex with me?" Nikki asked with a teasing grin as I laughed then grunted "don't get smart, you know I do"

"Phew....I was starting to get worried there" Nikki giggled as I finally said softly "I want sex to be part of what we have...not all of it"

Watching Nikki give a soft nod, I sat down beside her then explained that until I could be sure that we had enough to make a go of it, I didn't want to get serious, but once Nikki and I found our own dreams and goals, I'd happily announce to Kate that I was dating her sister, I'd happily introduce her to my friends as my new girlfriend.

"Nikki, I want to fall in love with....the whole you....not just parts...." I said as Nikki finally gave an agreeing nod.

"Okay, so what are we doing today?" Nikki asked as I looked at my watch and admitted that as it was early afternoon, going a drive was probably out of the question, but I could take her down to the beach and show her around.

"Okay....so first things first.....I need to get changed" Nikki said as she looked down at her jeans then admitted that she wore them partly because it was raining in Scotland and partly for Kate's benefit.

"So what should I wear?" Nikki said with a teasing grin as I looked at her then finally thought about what I had just said.

"Wear when you want to wear" I said as Nikki strolled towards me knelt squatted in front of me as she smiled.

"Are you sure......" Nikki sniggered then pushed her mouth to my ear as she whispered "I've got a really short skirt, you won't like it"

Kissing Nikki's neck as I slide my arm around her neck, I finally whispered "is it slutty?"

Listening to Nikki giggle she retorted "really slutty"

"Will it flash your panties?" I cooed with a dirty grin as Nikki laughed then snorted "I might not wear any"

Thrusting my lips to Nikki's, Nikki thrust her tongue to mine as we kissed for about a minute before Nikki pulled back and smiled at me.

"I'm going to get changed....before....." Nikki stopped as I laughed then watched her head through to the room.

Watching Nikki appear back in the living room five minutes later, I stood stunned as Nikki stood there totally naked with the curtains wide open as she teased me.

"you know, you could come and help me get dressed" Nikki giggled as I jumped to my feet then followed her through to the room as Nikki's short cream skirt lay on the bed with a small boob tube and see through white top.

Watching her bend forward and look at her skirt, Nikki looked over her left shoulder and grinned as she watched my eyes feast on her petite ass.

"You could....help me put on my panties" Nikki giggled as I watched her toss her panties in my direction. Dropping to my knees as Nikki stepped forward, I held her panties open as Nikki looked down at me then smiled.

"There's no point putting them on......until I get what I want" Nikki said with a sinister grin then looked down at me.

Watching Nikki step away and turn round to face the bed as she leaned forward again, I finally got up then stepped over as I pulled my shorts down and grunted "pussy or ass?"

"Both.....but it better be good" Nikki purred as I stood stroking my cock for a few seconds before finally pressing on Nikki's shoulders as she rested her hands on the bed. Thrusting forward, I felt my cock sink into Nikki's warm pussy as I started to thrust gently.

"Oh fuck.....I couldn't wait to get out here" Nikki moaned as I held her hips and started to thrust with conviction into her moist pussy.

"Did you miss me?" I chuckled as Nikki let out a soft grunt inspired by my deep thrusts then cackled "guess which part I missed the most"

Standing there with my shorts and boxer shorts at my ankles, I stood thrusting into Nikki's warm pussy for a few seconds as I felt my arousal slowly start to build.

"You owe me" I groaned as Nikki replied "how?"

"I fucked Denise for you......you didn't do it for me" I groaned as Nikki laughed.

"So what do you suggest?" Nikki purred as I stood in thought.

"While we're here.....I want to watch you have sex with another guy" I grunted removing my hands from Nikki's hips then grabbing her petite shoulders as Nikki laughed.

"Don't want much....do you?" Nikki cackled as I continued to thrust heavily into her willing quim then grunted "is that a no?"

"I didn't say that....." Nikki said as I listened to her give a soft gasp.

"Oh fuck.....you'll never know how good this feels" Nikki moaned as I stood holding her shoulders slamming into her as I listened to Nikki give a pleasured moan.

"So are you going to do it....let another guy fuck you" I grunted as I felt Nikki start to push back on me as her moans became more frequent.

"Oh Craig...... Nikki moaned as I stood slamming into her with venom as Nikki finally gave a soft nod.

"I'll do it....as long as you both do it at the same time" Nikki purred as I listened to her aroused gasps for air as I chuckled.

"One in the mouth...and one in the ass?" I grunted lost in my euphoric thrusts.

"I've got to pick the guy" Nikki whimpered as I watched her body jolt.

"Oh Craig....keep fucking me...I'm gonna cum" Nikki purred as I grabbed her pony tail with my left hand then pulled her hair slightly as Nikki raised her head.

"I'll get to pick....and you'll do what I ask....won't you?" I grunted sinisterly as Nikki let out a loud gasp then nodded.

"Oh Craig....put it in my bum....fuck me" Nikki moaned as I stood holding her pony tail as I laughed then retorted "not until you cum"

"Oh Craig.....please.....I want to cum with it in there" Nikki purred almost pleading with me as I continued to slam into her as Nikki spewed "I'll do anything....please"

standing there feeling my knees ready to buckle beneath me as I pounded frantically, within seconds I watched Nikki's body jolt again as Nikki moans came thick and fast.

"Craig....do it" Nikki whimpered as I finally pulled back then lifted my helmet as I pushed forward again listening to Nikki let out a soft whimper.

"Is it sore?" I grunted so caught up in my own arousal that I should have been gentler with her, yet I wasn't.

"Oh Craig......I'm nearly there......" Nikki purred then gasped "harder.....fuck me"

Grabbing Nikki's small breasts with each hand I stood groping her as I listened to a combination of moans, some suggesting that Nikki was revelling in the experience yet I couldn't help but notice that some of her moans were clearly moans of discomfort.

"Nikki if it's sore....I'll stop" I moaned as Nikki didn't even give me a chance to finish my sentence as she grunted angrily "if you stop...I'm going home.....fuckin hell.....keep going"

Of course I knew that for some women pain could ultimately be pleasurable yet as I stood there thrusting into Nikki's tight ass, I listened to Nikki's moans then finally gasped "Nikki I can't hold on....."

Pulling out of Nikki's ass, I quickly pushed forward as Nikki hissed "what are you doing?"

Standing there Pistoning into Nikki frantically, I listened to Nikki's moans change as she started to gasp and moan heavily.

"Oh fuck Craig.....I can't cum......" Nikki purred as I stood there jack hammering into her as I wondered what had gone wrong as I knew that Nikki had never had a problem having an orgasm.

"Nikki if you don't cum....I'm gonna tie you to that bed and invite all the neighbours in to fuck you......" I moaned listening to Nikki laugh.

"Oh Craig.....stop being nasty" Nikki purred as I stood there pounding away finally resigned to the fact that I wasn't going to be able to last until Nikki had her orgasm.

Just as I was about to give up and finally enjoy the moment, I watched Nikki's body judder briefly then without warning, Nikki's knees buckled beneath her as I felt her pelvic bone pull at my shaft as Nikki dropped to her knees on the floor letting out an orgasmic moan as she fell to the floor.

"Oh shit...I'm sorry" Nikki gasped frantically with her face on the side of the bed as Nikki lay in the position that she landed in as she basked in her orgasm.

Standing over her crumpled body, without warning, I felt my hard shaft twitch as I gave a stupid laugh then watched the first rope of seed shoot from my shaft as I let out a groan watching my deposit spray onto Nikki's shoulder.

Listening to Nikki laugh as I stood there allowing my cock to spurt out more of my seed, I finally grabbed my foreskin easing it forward as I looked down at the mess on Nikki's back for a few seconds then watched Nikki finally ease onto her knees.

"You....did it on my shoulder" Nikki giggled as I watched her finally try and look over her shoulder as I stood basking in the tail end of my orgasm.

"I guess I deserved that....." Nikki teased as I watched her finally stand up then make her way to the bathroom.

Standing in the shower as Nikki and I washed each other, Nikki freely explained that just as she was about to experience her orgasm, everything just died away, the same thing happened four times, that was when she gasped that she couldn't cum.

Looking for answers to what we had done differently, Nikki admitted that everything I was saying and doing was leading her to orgasm; she just couldn't understand why it wouldn't happen.

The fact that she collapsed beneath me, did worry me. By the end of the day, Nikki and I finally had the answer we were looking for.

Sitting in a restaurant, Nikki complained that she felt dizzy, the feeling quickly passed, yet as we strolled back along the sea front, Nikki stopped and gave me a strange look.

Visiting a medical centre, I sat relieved as the doctor examined Nikki and explained that Nikki had an inner ear infection. Nikki didn't think to mention to me that several days earlier she suffered from a sore throat. Yet as we sat explaining to the doctor that something had happened during sex, the doctor gave a soft smile then admitted that a simple ear infection could affect a considerable number of things.

A course of antibiotics and Nikki was back to herself, yet given my lust filled rant during sex, I did have to wonder whether Nikki was serious about a threesome or would she back out......the events of the following week literally blew my mind.

Part 12 coming soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment