top

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Samantha - To a New Level of Submission

Samantha - To a New Level of Submission [part 2 of 2]
By: Lord Nightwynde (Lord.Nightwynde@gmail.com)

To catch up those who did not get to read "Samantha - Revenge", I will provide a little background leading to this story. Samantha is my niece through marriage and she helped cause the divorce of my wife and I through manipulative schemes. After her husband of a few months fails to pay the bills and take care of ANY of her needs, she comes to me looking for help. In turn, I punish her for her previous actions, but my past romantic feelings for her cause me to take her in, if she can serve me as I need her to.

After my first encounter with Samantha, she went back home and moved back in with her mom for a while. She had her lawyer contact her trash husband to let him know about the impending divorce. When she called me and told me of these events, I mildly scolded her for taking rash actions, considering she did not know whether or yet she could satisfy my deepest cravings, or even how to properly serve yet. I was having far to much fun punishing her, and making her grovel to even get into appropriate behavior for someone of her status.

"Can I come down this weekend? I've been looking forward to another chance at proving I can be the submissive whore you want me to be," Samantha whispered. . .clearly letting me know she was clearly not far from the vicinity of her mother. How childish...

"Yes. However, I must insist that you use more caution with your actions. Remember, I want to help you, not just use you for my whims. You need to be careful. You are a size 2 correct? I will have clothes here beyond the normal thiings you might bring with you."

I spent Friday night at the gym having an amazing workout thinking of what I could and would do to my new slut. Although my workout was going well, and I rarely miss out on the time I have set aside for it, I decided to go home early and prepare. This says a lot for me as I am young looking for 29, and want that to continue for as long as it can in life. How else could I expect to do some of the things I planned to do to Samantha over time if I were not as strong as I am now.

Early Saturday afternoon, my doorbell rang and I slowly made my way to the door to let Samantha in. She was dressed casually, in tight low jeans and a pathetic t-shirt with some silly saying about brunettes having more fun. I thought to myself about how odd this was considering how elegant she could be and was at our dinner last weekend. I took her bag, set it aside, and closed the door behind her.

As Samantha began to speak a greeting, I pushed her up against the foyer wall with her breasts pressed hard in between. One hand was around the back of her neck and another clutching onto her hip. I pressed myself against her from behind and whispered in her ear, "I hope you have behaved while you were gone. No masturbating....you don't deserve to cum unless I tell you that you can."

She lightly grunted her dissent that she had not....it came out with a low throary sound, clearly frustrated sexually and craving release. If only she knew how long it would be.

I whispered into her ear, "Let's see just what we have down here." and with my fre ehand I roughly undid her jeans and thrust my hand down and felt her slit...already extremely wet with desire. She shivered. I took in a slow deep breath, my mouth still by her ear and I slowly played with her clit a moment before removing my hand. I felt her press her ass back against my already hard cock and I slapped her with great "CRACK" for this behavior.

"Samantha, you have a long way to go before you are ever the submissive slut you should be. If you can't behave appropriately, you will either be punished....severely....or if the indiscretions are great enough, you will be out on your ass as I have said before." She looked down at the ground and all I could think was how perfect this response was.

"Before any plans for this evening, I want to teach you something about behavior in your new life," I said as I guided her into the bedroom that I set aside for her for the weekend.

"A very important thing in your submission to me, it to present yourself appropriately at all times. Now certainly, I find various aspeccts of casual dress attractive....but shirts with such stupid sayings are unbecoming....but very typical of a stupid bitch like you. I hope you can rise above such idiotic attire." She grimaced as the words came out. At least she was learning not to interrupt me.

"The other aspect of this, is presenting yourself to me in full submission. There will be points when I ask you to do this, and if all goes well, perhaps a time when you will greet me in this manner as well. Remove your clothes."

I watched as she slowly slipped out of her shirt, bra, and jeans...not overly surprised that she wasn't weearing panties. I quickly corrected her that I most definately appreciate a tasteful thong. Samantha then dropped to her knees, legs spread as I requested, placed her hands behind her back which pushed her breasts out and up, and looked slightly down with her eyes closed and lips slightly parted. Sitting there like this, she was perfection. A wet streak was present on the insides of both of her thighs. I reached down and ran my finger up the slit of her pussy and then offered my finger to her waiting mouth. The feel of her tongue and the heat of her mouth drove me insane. I pulled out my throbbing cock and slapped it against the side of her face. She gasped and as she did I slide it into her mouth. As I began sliding it in and out....going a little deeper each time, I asked her if she had the ability to deepthroat. A sound came out and vibrated my cock that unfortunately let me know she could not.

"Typical worthless cunt. Let's see just how far you can take it," I said as I grabbed her head, though not to roughly and began pushing my cock deeper. She only had it about halfway before she started gagging and I stopped. I had no desire to hurt her, not to badly anyway. I was still pissed at her for her manipulative bullshit...and I couldn't help those thoughts coming back around still. I guess I had more punishment to work on her still.

"Considering you can't even fucking suck me off right, I'm going to leave you here for a while to think about what the fuck you did wrong. There is a dildo in the nightstand....it better not go anywhere near your pussy. It is there for you to practice on before we go for dinner. I suggest a significant improvement by then as well as a shower. Please wear the dress I set out for you in the attached bathroom and meet me downstairs at 7 PM. I have no desire to see or hear you before then."

I went back to my bedroom, took a few deep breaths to calm myself down.....how I wanted to throw her down and fuck her....to feel her tight young pussy on my cock....but I had to hold off until the right time. I went into the cavernous walk-in closet and examined my device I had built years earlier, but intended to use later that night. Were the cushions still in place correctly? Ahh yes, I almost forgot the toy for dinner. Ahhh the fun I would have. I used the intercom to let Samantha know that despite my love of sexy underwear, she was not to wear any tonight.

Samantha came down dressed in the red Prada gown at 7 PM precisely. I smiled my appreciation at both her compliance and how she looked. I walked over to her, gently took her chin in my hand, kissed her lightly on the lips and said, "You are absolutely divine Samantha. A tremendous transformation from earlier. Perhaps you will surprise me with a transformation in your skills as well. I have something for you. Please close your eyes."

She did as she was told, and she let slide what must have felt like an undergarment to her up over her long slender legs. I pushed the small vibrator into her pussy with the nub against her clit and strapped it in place.

"Samantha, I thought this might add a bit of fun to the evening. It is a remote controlled vibrator that I will control. You have but one task in this, do not cum without my permission."

It wasn't until long after we arrived at dinner that I first used it. All through the car ride, through our appetizer, and part of our salad and entre I could see anticipation in her eyes. I was now thanking myself for befriending the owner of this restaurant, where I could always count on getting a nice dark corner. As Samantha went to take a bite of her salmon, I clicked on the device at a low speed and she dropped her fork. Apparently she was surprised and she looked at me, lips parted. I slowly raised the pace of the device when a waitress came to ask how our meals were. I could hear the device now....the waitress clearly heard it to but dismissed it now knowing what the sound was.

"My dinner is delightful...and yours dear" I asked Samantha as I cranked it a bit higher. She swallowed hard, looked down at her plate and quietly said she liked it very much. Considering this menial task complete, the waitress went on her way.

"I....I need to.....cum," came from Samantha. "Please turn it down....I don't know how much longer I can hold it."

"Samantha, my dear dear little slut. You WANT to cum...you have more control than that. Normally, I would turn it higher and then put you through a thorough whipping if you failed me, but tonight I think I will comply with your request. But....you will do something else for me instead." She nodded.

I turned it down, and commanded her to go under the table to service me. She looked at me...around the room, and back to me again. "Now," I said with a harsh voice. "Get under the table and do as you are told." She looked around again, and slowly drifted under the table. The gown might get dirty....but I really needed to teach her to submit whenever and wherever I asked her to.

Moments later I felt her delicate hands working my zipper and then around my cock. I slipped down a bit further so she had more room and I felt her lips and tongue on me. First she twirled her tongue around it, then slowly moved her lips up and down while licking it like I told her I enjoy. With no one around, I told her it was time for her to show me what she learned with her little friend in the nightstand, and she better not fail.

It was clear she was worried....she froze. That wonderful sensation was gone and she rigidly attempted a few times having gotten little to no further than she did earlier in the day. I wasn't surprised. I didn't actually expect her to be able to deepthroat me yet, but I wanted her to fail in something as further excuse for the punishment I planned for tonight. I told her to come back out and finish her dinner. My meal was completed without another word to her.

As we got to the car, I took her hands behind her back and bent her over the hood. A few already drunk young men were walking through the parking lot some distance away, but didn't seem to notice. Samantha began pleading for forgiveness for failing me without knowing what I intended. I said nothing, I just lifted her skirt over her ass, pulled down the vibrator and began spanking her right there in the parking lot. A woman had come walking by to go to her car, saw what was happening, looked right into Samantha's eyes from the best I could tell and quickly turned and walked away. I put Samantha in the car and drove home.

As soon as we got in the door, I yelled at her to take off the dress....it was to fine for a worthless slut like her. She complied clumsily and when she was gone, I took her upstairs to my room. She was begging me not to throw her out...that she would do better. I told her I knew she would and told her she would simply have to pay for her failure.

I put a blind-fold on her and had her stand there waiting. She had no idea what she was in for. A few years earlier, I had built a wedge....similar to those things you might see in the back of a men's magazine, accept mine was nicely padded, and had slits in it where straps could be fed through. I placed it on the bed and bent Samantha over it. Like this, her ass was up in the air, and her torso went down the angle of the wedge, with her face resting on a cushy silk pillow at the bottom. I couldn't let any abrasions or wear occur on the face of any woman I might want to put on this as I had my way with her. After Samantha was in this position, I began putting the straps in place, one came over her back, about midway. Another 2 straps held her legs somewhat spread and in place by the knees. I then restrained her hands behind her back. Certainly an awkward position...one she would not be able to move from. "Do you remember how to make me stop? How to make it all stop so you can go home and never come back?"

Samantha whispered, "Yes." However, there was a tremble in her voice. She was nervous and rightfully so. I caressed her ass....slapped it...caressed it some more....and slapped it harder to both cheeks were a little red. She was doing a good job remaining silent, with just a few light sounds escpaing her lips. I lightly blew on her ass and she moaned.

"Ahhh the slut likes being spanked. Good....a dirty slut like you needs punishment, and you might as well enjoy it a little."

I reached down and caressed her some more....trailed my fingers up the inside of her thighs and she tried to wiggle to make my fingers contact her pussy lips....but failed as she could barely move. My finger found its way to her asshole and I gently caressed the outside.

"No....please no," Samantha said and sounded like she meant it.

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want with this body unless you say or do what you need to in order to leave. Otherwise, leave the protests for someone that cares."

I caressed it some more and she began pleading with me but didn't say her safety word....she must not want to stop me badly enough to lose what we may be developing together. I slapped her hard.

"Your fucking mumbling is driving me insane," I said as I went to the nightstand and took out a ball gag. I placed it in her mouth to shut her up. Aside from that, I took out a pair of nipple clamps and placed them on her succulent puffy nipples and told her this was because of her inability to obey.

I placed some lubricant on her asshole and smeared it around, gently caressing her with my index and middle fingers. I used my other hand to occassionally play with her pussy to calm her a little....and to enjoy the moans I received around the ball gag. I pushed my middle finger against her asshole, and she resisted. A long moan came out of her and my finger pushed in despite her protests. I worked it in and out slowly....enjoying the tight feel of her and the way she slowly relaxed as I caressed her ass with my other hand and whispered soothing words to her.

"You failed to deepthroat me Samantha. I don't know what it is like to fuck you....and unfortunately because you failed earlier...it seems like I won't be able to tonight because that would reward you. But I am giving you noe last chance to make it up to me. I am going to use your ass, and you are going to relax and let me do that."

I undressed, clmbed back on the bed and it was clear she was tense. I caressed her as I placed the head of my cock against her asshole. She mumbled something again and I began to push. At first, it seemed like there was no way it would go in at all, but eventually it expanded tightly around the head of my cock and I slowly worked it in and out just a fraction of an inch....working a little deeper with each inward thurst. Her body eased a little and I pushed it in further. She was now taking half of my 8 inches but any further push caused her to tense up again. Regardless, I was pleased with this. I fucked her tight ass, watching the way my cock looked with the oil on it and her ass cheeks in the candle light. I wanted to blow my load in her ass so badly but she had tried so hard today and done so well despite what I told her. I ran my hands over her back, her arms, around to her breasts, and down her thighs as I slowly fucked her this way. Eventually I added massage oil and rubbed it all over her body while we fucked....or should I say while I fucked and she was stuck there...bound beyond ability to resist.

I reluctantly pulled out and undid her straps. I caressed her body where the straps had contacted her skin and I took off her ball gag. I pulled her body against mine and kissed her deeply then I told her how pleased I was with her. Our naked bodies were pressing against one another, my hard cock against her toned stomache.

"I want you to see me now Samantha," I said as I slipped off her blind-fold. She looked into my eyes and slowly moved her gaze down my chest, over my well defined stomache and finally to my hard member, bobbing in front of her only inches from her pussy. She let out a pleased little sigh. I led her to the other side of the large bed where I bent her over in front of a mirror, her tits hanging down just the slightest in front of her as they are so perky. Coming up behind her, I leaned over her and whispered to her that I had wanted to do this for so long....even before I ever had been married and I slowly pushed my cock into her pussy doggystyle. She moaned with pleasure. She looked so good in the mirror...covered in massage oil with the candle light glistening off of every tone muscle in her body.

I worked her pussy faster and told her not to cum without my permission. My grip on her changed as I fucked her. Sometimes holding her breasts, sometimes her hips at times I fucked her the hardest, loud slaps resonating through the room as my balls slapped off of her pussy with the thrusts. Sometimes I would grab her and pull her head back....slowly thrusting into her but pushing all the way....deep inside. These caused the lowest grunts from her. She was begging me to cum. I made her hold off her climax for what seemed like forever, even to me. As she begged me, I began rubbing her clit with one hand while I fucked her and placed the other around her throat. I began pumping her even harder, and rubbing her clit furiously and I yelled at her to cum. As her body went rigid I squeezed her throat and watched her in the mirror as she began to screwm with pleasure and convulse on my cock. The combination of the sight, sound, and feeling of her convulsing pussy was to much for me to handle and I had to cum. I exploded inside of her and thrust for as long as I could but began losing control of my own body as her orgasm subsided. Sensing mine wasn't totally over, she began bucking back against me throwing own orgasm into overdrive further. We finally collapsed together, panting and hearts pounding. Through deep breaths, I told her I was very pleased with her and then she suprised me by cleaning off my member and my balls with her tongue, then fetching a warm wet wash cloth to clean me off. It was heaven, to lie there and be taken care of in this way. When she was done, she lay beside me again and we feel asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment