top

Monday, September 13, 2010

Pt2

Pt2 [part 2 of 3]
By: Karen

Hi, My name is Karen and this is the 2nd part of my real life story.

On the way home My hubby seemed really excited from my acting or as he thought acting with the big black man.

When we got home he started kissing me and telling me how horny he was and how he wanted to fuck me like the black man should have. I told him I need to shower first to clean up then I am all his. In the shower I washed up good but when it came to my sperm filled pussy I didn't wash it at all. I had something else in mind for my cream pie.

I went and got in bed with my husband and we started to fool around and kiss. He kissed his way down to my hicky covered chest. He said wow he really marked you. My hubby took a nipple into his mouth and sucked away. He now kissed his way down between my creamy thighs. He god honey you must be really fucking excited your pussy is creamy and so dam wet. My husband now kissed his way up and stuck his tongue deep in my open pussy. He was licking and sucking my pussy lips like a child with candy. He opened my lips up and sank his tongue as deep as he could get it. He looked at me and said my god your really creamy tonight and its fucking awesome. He then said you need to make another movie if it gets you this excited, then dove in and stated eating me again.

My husband now moved up my body and got between my legs. He sank his full 6 inches as deep as he could. He said god honey your pussy is so slick and feels so good. He just started to fuck me as hard as he could and I was thinking of James and his monster size cock in me and came all over my husbands cock. 5 minutes later my hubby said I am going to cum and shot his load in me. I think I felt him cum but was not sure.

A month went by and it was period time. What a relief I am not pregnant by James. I got a call from the agency and they wanted to do another movie in 2 weeks. Then said it would be with James again and he would bring the script by the house sometime this week.

The next morning James called and said he would be here around 11 am. I went and took a shower and got some cloths out to wear that day. I then thought maybe I will dress up a little for James just to tease him some before the next movie. I got out this little pink bra that was nippless and matching pink panties that were that were crotchless. The last time I wore these was on my honeymoon. I now put on a thin white tank top so you could see my pink bra thru it. I put on some workout shorts. I now put on some pink lipstick to match the bra. I looked in the mirror and said god Karen your such a tease.

James was right on time and he was dressed nice in shorts and t-shirt. God he looked wonderful as he walked up to the house with the script in his hand. I opened the door and let him. He looked around and said wow what a nice house you have Karen. He leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I asked him if he wanted something to drink as we went over the script together.

We sat down on the couch and James kept starring at my cloths and body. My plan was working to tease him. James looked at me and god you look good today Karen and so dam beautiful. He looked at the script and said this is were we kiss Karen. I said remember I am really married James and we can only practice the words at my home. James said just a kiss and I was an awesome kisser. I told him he was the best kisser that I ever kissed. He said well then if we are so good we should act this part out and kiss. He leaned in and kissed me on my lips softly.

He said Karen when I kiss you; you need to kiss me back like a cheating wife would. James then leaned in again and kissed me. This time I opened my mouth and his tongue came into my mouth. I was holding nothing back and we were kissing hot and heavy. My nipples were hard and my pussy was getting wet as his big soft lips covered my lips. James moved me around so I was sitting on his lap facing him and we were soon kissing again. I was in control this way and I kissed his lips face and then his neck.

James hands were all over my back and then down to cup my ass as I kissed his face and neck. I could feel the bulge of his monster black cock pressing between us as we kept kissing. James now was pulling my tank top off. I said no we cant but didn't stop him. He looked at my bra with the nipples in plain site and said your so beautiful Karen and started kissing my neck and lips. James pushed me back and kissed his way down to my rock hard nipples. He sucked one then the other with his big soft lips. I was on fire and my pussy was running with wetness. He kissed his way back up to my lips and I was kissing and biting his lips and neck. I don't think I was ever this horny in my life.

James stood up with me clinging to him with my legs around his waist. He broke the kiss and said where is your bedroom. I said down the hall and last room on the right. He carried me down the hall while I kissed his neck. He let my feet slip to the floor and we stood there kissing like husband and wife not lovers. I felt him unhook my bra and slide my shorts and panties down till they were around my ankles. I stepped out of them and sat on the bed. I pulled James to me and pulled his shorts down to find no underwear. His big black cock hit me in the face.

I took it in my tiny hands and stroked it for him. I looked up at James and said how big is this monster. He said 11.5 inches and 8 inches around. I looked at him and said I can't believe this fit in me before. James asked if it was bigger than my hubbies and I said god yes by 5 inches and he was like 5 inches around. Then I started making love to the head of his cock slowly sucking more and more into my cheating little mouth. His cock tasted so good and I wanted to worship it forever but James had other plans.

He got down on his knees and opened my legs. He kissed his way up my things till he found a very wet pussy. James opened my lips up and started sucking on my clit. Soon 2 fingers were sliding in my hungry cheating hole. His tongue was like magic digging in with his fingers and licking my lips. I told him don't stop and flooded his black face with my shinny cream. He just kept licking all the cum up that I sprayed. James stood up and took his shirt of and now we were both nude in my bedroom that I shared with my husband.

I got up and pulled the blankets back and on the floor and got on the bed. James layed down next to me and we started to hungrily kiss each other again. Our hands were exploring each others body and my hand found his very stiff cock. James rolled over on top and I opened my legs wide for his big beautiful fuck tool. Here I am going to let this black man fuck my unprotected cheating pussy again in my marital bed.

James started rubbing his big black mushroom head on my slick married pussy lips. Up and down making me even wetter. I looked at him and said stop teasing me and fuck me already. He started to work his big cock into my tight pussy. I grabbed his ass and pulled down hard and took his big fuckstick to the hilt. I let out a scream I thought the world would hear. He just started fucking me slow and I was in heaven every time he drove it deeply home. I could feel the veins of his black baby maker as he slid in and out of my pussy. I felt his big sperm filled nuts slapping my ass when he hit bottom. James took my legs and put them over his shoulders and really started to pile drive into my body. I was clawing at his ass and back while screaming as his cock took me over and over again. 15 minutes passed and he said ride me Karen ride my cock baby.

We rolled around and I sat down on his cock and came as soon as it hit bottom. I was riding him as he sucked on my nipples. We were kissing and I was humping him with all I had and I could tell he was going to cum. I pulled off him and stroked his big cock while kissing him. I looked at James and said baby fuck me like a dog. Breed me from behind baby. We moved around and his cock went right in but in this position his cock did not go all the way in. 2 inches were still out and he slowly pushed trying to get it all in me. Every time he pushed I came on his cock. Then I felt it. He was in me completely and his big cock head was in my cervix. I was out of control as he started fucking me so deep. I was thrashing around screaming and moaning as his cock went in my womb over and over again. I was cumming out of control and almost ready to black out from the fierce fucking I was getting.

James was fucking me so hard and he said baby here comes 2 weeks of built up sperm. He grabbed my hips and pulled me tight and sank his huge black cock as deep as he could and unloaded. I felt every huge blast of potent sperm as he filled my womb. We fell over and he was behind me but his softening cock was still deeply in my cream filled pussy. James said wow that I am the best fuck he ever had and I told him he was the best for me too. I looked at the clock and we fucked for 45 minutes only stopping to switch positions.

We rolled around with his limp cock slipping from me and started to lightly kiss each other. I reached down to feel my sperm filled pussy but the was no sperm leaking from me. He really came deep. We got up and took a shower and still no sperm leaking. We got dressed and I took him to the front door and kissed him good-bye. I now went and got the soaked sheets off the bed and into the washer.

Five hours passed and hubby came home horny and wanted his five-minute fuck. We went to the bed and got naked and still no sign of James sperm in me. My hubby fucked me as hard as he could and I barely felt him in me. Hubby said he was going to cum and when he did he pulled out with a river of sperm following his cock. It was like he hit oil there was so damn much of it. He said wow he really came a lot this time. I got up and sperm was running down both thighs to my knees. I said to myself there is all of James sperm and took another shower with a smile on my face.

2 comments: