top

Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Artist

The Artist [part 1 of 2]
By: enjoyable20 (enjoyable4ever@yahoo.com)

The Artist

It had been a long day at work, and now I was sitting in an art studio. The room was set up in a circle, and we had canvases, and plants, and models lying around. Everyone busy painting, with the instructions we had received. I on the other hand, had lost interest in painting what so ever, ever since Francis had joined the class. He had black hair, longer than it should be, a mustache/goatee, brown eyes and stood about 6 feet 3 inches. His face was of an artist, but his body, yelled construction worker. He painted with ease, and did a much better job than I did.

Although I couldn't concentrate, because he had set himself up right in front of my station, where I could stare at his ass, the entire time if I could without anyone knowing. I pictured the room getting warmer, people leaving. Suddenly being alone with him, and I imagined him taking his shirt off to continue painting. I imagined Id strip a few pieces of clothing, and the entire thing would end up with him banging me. I imagined his hands, the way they could touch me. I imagined many things.

I was brought back to reality suddenly. "Hey, do you have some yellow I could use" it was Francis. Never having the chance to talk to him, I said, "Sure give me a second, I'm Mol.." "Mollie! I know" he muttered before I could finish. "Right!" I said handing him a tube of yellow. "It would be easier if you stroked downwards!" he said. "Excuse me?" I muttered. "The line you're trying to make, stroke downwards instead." He said pointing. "Right!" and I did what he said, and it was easier. He came to my side, and took my hand in his, "Try this" he said, as he took our hands and made the downward stroke, it was perfect. My heart was racing, and I didn't want to let go. "Listen Mollie, would you like to.." he said. "Yes!" I answered before he could finish. "let me finish, get some extra lessons with me, I'd be willing to show you some more tricks!" he said amused. It wasn't what I thought, but what the hell it wasn't going to hurt. "Sure!" I said. "Great, I'll give you my address, and you can show up anytime this week!" he said.

A few hours later, I pulled up to a small looking duplex. I quickly looked myself over in the mirror, one last time, the bad thing was that this was a lesson, So I wasn't sure, that showing up in jeans and top and my smock, would attract him, yet this is what I wore. I quickly walked up the steps and then rang the doorbell. The door opened, and there he was. He was wearing blue jeans, but he wasn't wearing a shirt. Revealing only half of what I could have ever imagined. He was muscular, but not too heavily and he had three tattoos, from what I could see. "Hi" he said smiling. "Hey, I hope I'm not here at a bad time!" I said. "Not at all, actually I was actually hoping you'd come earlier than later." He said as he led me into his place.

It was different then I had imagined, he had few pieces of furniture, but everything seem to have its place, clean and simply very simple and modest. He had led me into a room, where paintings were hung everywhere, and he had a few easels set up around the room, with paint everywhere. This room compared to the rest, was a mess, it was like he lived in it. "Nice place!" I said. "I'm almost never home, and when I am, I spend all my time in here!" he said, as he brushed some hair out of his face. "I asked you to come for lessons, but what I really need is a live model" he said bluntly as he turned around. "How about an exchange, I do what you want, and you still give me lessons!" I said quickly. "I'm down with that!" he said.

I could have sworn I had seen something in his eyes, flicker with pleasure, but I couldn't have been sure. "I'd really like to paint you!" he said. "Sure." I answered and added "When?" "How about now?" he said, as he pointed to an area covered in pillows and blankets all nicely folded. "Okay!" I answered. Suddenly I was quite nervous, he had something in mind, and wasn't letting on. He went to the area, and started placing the blankets, and pillows, before turning around to face me. "Are you comfortable with your body?" he said. I knew where this was going, and if I was going to at least try to get him interested, I knew I would have to eventually strip down. "Yes". "Good" he said and added "So get naked!" I immediately took off my shirt, revealing a red lacy bra that was barely supporting my 36 DD's, then unzipped my jeans, and let them fall to the floor.

He looked back at me, quickly looking me over, before I could notice. I was about to remove my bra, but he turned towards me, "Need some help?" he spoke, as he got behind me. "Please!" I said as I felt his hands reach underneath my bra strap before untying it. I felt his hands run down my body before taking both his thumbs and hooking them in my thong, before pulling them down, leaving me naked. I stepped forward to allow my thong to get free, and then turned to face him. "How do you want me?" I said, knowing quite well, this had double meaning. "I'd like you to lie down among the pillows, and well I'll show you!" he said. So I began to lie down, and he came closer, and began tossing pillows one way, and slid a blanket between my legs, I felt his hand brush up against my pussy lips, I could have came right there, I could feel myself get hotter each minute.

The air felt thick. He looked me in the eye, as he raised my arm, and placed it on my hip, then he untied my hair, and ran his hands through them, before placing my hair in different directions. I found myself eye level to his crotch. He didn't seem to be hard. Perhaps all he did want was a model, I thought to myself, as he got set-up with some paint. "Don't move now" he said before starting. I felt quite as ease, and soon I couldn't help to drift to sleep.

I woke, to hand brushing my hair out of my face. "Shh, its okay, it's me Francis!" he said softly. "Hi" I said. "I think I'm good for today, do you want to see!" he said. "Yes!" I said. He took my hand, and helped me up. As I set my foot on the cold floor, my body pressed up against his. I could feel every bone, every muscle. I realized he was hard. I could have pressed harder against him, but chose to go to the painting. What he painted was not at all I expected. The entire painting was me, sleeping with my eyes closed. You couldn't even tell that I was nude. "Why did I have to get nude?" I said turning to him. "I was going to, Hmm, I mean!" he said. "So why didn't you?" I asked him suddenly feeling the need to get closer; I grabbed him, by the waist pulling him closer. He didn't need more cues, and immediately brought his head down to meet my lips.

His tongue was quick, and warm, and he pressed up against me hard. He was leading me to the blanketed area. I pulled on his pants, but he pushed my hand out of the way. My hands felt his naked smooth and muscular upper half. His lips had not left mine, but now were busy with my nipples. His tongue ravished each one, slowly leaving them both pointy. His hand gripped one, as it made its way before he carefully began to finger me. I felt myself grow light, feel completely relaxed and let him touch me. His fingers were slow and they pressed hard into me. I couldn't take much longer. My body cramped up and I came into his hand. Satisfied of my response, he unbuckled his belt slowly, as I sat up.

His boxer-briefs were in tent style and I couldn't wait to have his cock in my mouth. I licked my lips, as he removed his boxer-briefs and came into eye contact with his now hard member. I let my hand wrap around it, before bringing him to my lips for the very first taste. As my lips touched his sweet cock, he lay down, and closed his eyes. I began to let him push further and further into my mouth. His hand, pushed against my head, and yet I wanted more. I let my tongue lick all the way from his balls to the tip before taking it once more into my mouth. I felt him twitch and I knew it was coming. I sucked harder, and felt him tense up and blast squirt after squirt into my mouth. After cleaning all that I hadn't been able to swallow, I climbed over him and laid down on him.

We kissed lazily before he sat us up, wrapping his arms tightly around my naked body. I let my hands wander and run through his hair. He kissed my neck, rubbed his hands in circles in my back. I knew I wanted him soon, I was getting hornier by the minute. I felt him start get hard against my thigh. I rubbed myself against him. Pushing my lips against him, he rolled us over. He lifted my ass, in the air. Where he inserted a finger in my now drenched hairless pussy. He rubbed slowly and when he was assured that I was well lubed up, he pushed his cock in my tight opening. It slipped in inch by inch. His hand now on each side of my tiny little waist, he fucked me slowly. His cock buried deep inside me, he moved slowly, causing me to cum quicker than I had thought. I felt my juices run down my thighs.

He continued his slow rhythm, it felt like torture, but I knew I'd orgasm a few times, before he would come. I quivered again, and my body shook again. His paced quicken, his cock filling me, slipping in and out. I felt him then, as he came inside of me, as I came for the very third time. He pulled out and rolled me over to face him. I spread my legs, and let him come and lay on top of me. Even though he wasn't hard, I grinded him as I kissed him, pulling on his lips, letting his tongue twirl hotly with mine. I pulled on the blanket, and covered us with it. He got to my side, and we both laid there on his model area. "I don't think I've ever seen someone cum so much!" he muttered. "I think that's a record for me, baby!" I said. He pulled in and kissed me, wrapping his arms around me.

When we woke, we both got dressed and he gave me my first lesson. Sitting at the easel on the little stool, he stood behind me, reaching over to help me stroke the paint with the paintbrush on the canvas. The painting itself wasn't much, just a few household objects, a vase, a plant, and some weird box. His hand rubbed my arm, leaving behind my arm covered with goose bumps. I reached for some yellow, and his hand, cupped my left breast through my shirt. "I need my lesson!" I muttered looking up at him. "Okay!" he said, but from the look in his eye, he had no plan of stopping. His hand squeezed it, and then both hands were on both my breasts. Both rubbing and squeezing, my body reacting more than I wanted to, I felt my eyes close for a split second, as I breathed in. I needed my lesson. I felt my shirt be lifted off, and yet I didn't try to stop him. His hands rubbed my neck gently, and continued to my shoulders. I put the paintbrush down, and lost myself in what he was doing to my shoulders.

He kissed the left one, and then kissed the right one, and slipped his hands around my body. I leaned back into him, and he helped me up and then took my hand, and pulled me along. We went out of the room, past the bedroom, to the bathroom. Where he began to strip in front of me. I followed his cue, and removed my clothing. He turned on the shower and hopped in, handing me his hand, as he pulled me in. The water was boiling hot, and I yelled out. He adjusted it, and pulled me in for a wet kiss. He grabbed some soap, and began lathering me up, scrubbing and rubbing his hands all over my wet body. I ran my hands through his wet hair. I loved the feeling of it against my hands. He pushed me against the cold ceramic wall, and kissed me again. He pulled back, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, and let him rise me off the floor, as I wrapped my legs around his naked wet body.

He steadied himself with one hand against the wall, and then his other went to help himself guide his way in. I felt his cock slowly start to enter me. I bite my lip, as he pushed in. The hot water washed over us, as he slowly began a rhythm as my body pressed against the coldness of the ceramic wall. He kissed my lip and tugged on it. As I felt him glide in and out of me steadily, I breathed in heavily. "Fuck ya!" I muttered. He pounded a little harder. "That's it Francis! Harder!" I muttered. "You want it harder?" he asked as he pressed me against the wall harder, making my legs weak and having a harder time keeping them wrapped around in. There was no more need, he was supporting me, with his chest pushed up against me. His hips bucked front and back, thrusting into me harder with each blow. "Ah Ah ya Frannnc" I muttered as I quivered. He continued fucking me, as I felt myself reach a new height once again. I felt him loosen his grip against me, and I wrapped my legs around his naked body once more, as he came inside me. Soon, he let me down, and we continued our shower.

Later that week..

"Mollie, I see that you've been taking lessons!" said the professor, as he walked around. "Yes, I have!" I muttered eyeing Francis in the corner of my eye. Who had brought in his last piece of work, and was getting ready to display it. "Well its paying off tremendously" he muttered before heading to where Francis was setting up. "So what do you have for us today Francis?" the professor asked. "Just something I've been working on for the last week or so!" he said. The professor turned to the rest of the class, "Gather round, lets see what Francis has for us this week!" We gathered around, and then Francis took off the drape. There stood a painting, the almost exact painting of when I had been asleep, except I was nude.

I looked at Francis, who seemed amused. He had got me. I got a few stares, and there were few whispers and everyone went back to what they were doing. I walked up to Francis, who was putting it away. "Well done!" I said. "Do you like it?" he asked. "Actually I do, you shouldn't have lied!" I muttered. "I didn't I just never answered your question!" he said. "Right!" I said. "You didn't give me a chance, and how was I going to turn off someone like you!" he muttered as he pulled me close. The room grew quiet. "Not here!" I muttered. "Here's a good place as any!" he said as he pulled me in and kissed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment