top

Friday, September 3, 2010

Cross Country Road Trip-Part 5

Cross Country Road Trip-Part 5 [part 5 of 5]
By: slyfox (fantac65@hotmail.com)

CROSS COUNTRY ROAD TRIP Part 5

There isn't a lot of sex in this one except that John gets rewarded for his patience. I wrote it to tell a little bit of what John is all about. I hope you like him even more now.

By the time we stopped for the night, it was apparent that I was going to get a lot of sleep, but not much else that night. After servicing the car, I went to the lounge for a couple of cold ones, and a little bit of down time. I guess, were I to be honest with myself, I was having a bit of a pity party for myself. All afternoon I was envisioning that beautiful creature named Christina, all the while realizing that it was possible, very possible, that watching June eat and fuck her was the only sex I was going to have with her.

About a half hour later, I was sitting at a table, snacking on chips and salsa and nursing a long neck, when said vision of beauty slipped her delightful little ass onto the chair across from me.

"What are you drinking?" I asked, motioning for the server, while trying not to get my hopes up too high.

"I think something with a lot of energy in it," she said, "but I'd love a vodka martini."

I ordered another beer and waited for the server to walk away. "I'm surprised you aren't sound asleep."

"I wish. She and Dale are enjoying each other and she's a bit pissed that I didn't stay to join the party."

"oh oh, trouble in paradise,"

She giggled and gave me a playful smack. "No, it's not that John. I just don't have that kind of stamina when it comes to sex. I get a bit too sensitive in certain areas and it isn't enjoyable any more. It wouldn't matter whether it was male or female. Besides, I'm not sure I want to be part of a threesome right now."

"I'm grateful for that ?right now' part," I said. "I wasn't sure after June got done with you that there'd be any interest left in a man."

"Oh, she's good all right, but not that good. She did show me that I have some options now that I would never have considered before."

"Twice as many chances to get lucky, as they say."

"I guess. So how did you get started on this adventure?"

I told her how the whole thing started and what had happened up until we met her.

"Good lord. Well, I'm sure you aren't complaining."

"Oh I don't know, Christina. I love sex as much as anyone but I can't say I'd want it to be the focus of my life. I mean there's a lot more to living that that, and eventually, I think I'd burn out or just get tired trying to find a new way to do it."

"Can I ask you a very personal question?"

"Sure, but I have the right to take the fifth."

"Oh it's not that bad," she said, "but you're what, mid-sixties? How do you manage to keep your own libido up? I mean most men have given up by the time they're your age."

"Isn't that a sad comment on the male gender? You know, part of it is that women my age were raised in an age where the woman felt that sex was her duty and nothing to be enjoyed. Then there are the guys that have no clue as to how to convince them they were wrong. It was just taken for granted that when a guy wanted it, his wife was expected to spread her legs and take it. They got very good at making excuses for not doing it and the guys just accepted it because of the way we were raised. If a guy my age wants to have an active sex life, it usually involves sex with a much younger, more open minded woman. Not a lot of women my age that will accept oral sex."

"So how do you do it?"

"Well, what did she tell you?"

"Only that she thought you were an amazing lover."

"That's nice of her, but I don't think I live up to the advertising." I looked around to make sure there wasn't anyone around me before replying. "To tell you the truth, I went without for a lot of years, and I think subconsciously I was thinking it was over for me. Trouble is, I was horny all the time. The turning point in my life came when the company hired a woman who was drop dead gorgeous and assigned her to my department.

For some reason or other, we hit it off immediately and it was sort of like we'd known each other for a long time. It wasn't romantic or sexual or anything, just a warm and fuzzy thing, kind of like having a daughter that could talk openly with you, if you know what I mean."

"Not really. I never had a relationship like that with my dad. In fact, there wasn't much of one there at all. I mean we loved each other and all, but I never felt that I could talk to him about anything."

"Yeah, I know some guys like that, and they miss out on a lot. So anyway, we were walking back from lunch one day, when she asked me my opinion on lesbians. I told her truthfully that we each have a right to our own sexual identities and it didn't change who you were inside. She stopped and grabbed my arm, and turned me around to face her.

She threw her arms around me and actually kissed me, then she started walking again. So what if she was a lesbian, she was still my friend. After that, we talked openly about our sex lives and all and I told her that I was having trouble getting it up and I thought I might be on the sidelines soon, she said, "So what?"

"I didn't know what she meant and she said, "Think about it, John. I have an incredibly satisfying sex life and I don't want a man to touch me." I told her that was different and she said it really wasn't. Then she challenged me to give her an hour or two to prove it. We had a scheduled meeting the next week and I told her that I'd meet her instead. She wouldn't give me any clue as to what she was up to, but what did I have to lose?"

The memory of that meeting made me chuckle. "Picture this. I walk into her place and I see two of her friends with her. I stopped dead and she told me it was all right, that they knew I was coming. She spent the next half hour telling me that there was more than one way to please a woman. She asked her friend, Candice if she ever felt that she was missing out by not having a man."

"Hell no," she said. "Oh, once in a while I think back, but no man ever gave me the orgasms you girls give me and you don't have to stop at one or two."

"You see, John, as long as your mouth, tongue and fingers are working, you can drive a woman wild and give her orgasms most men could never dream of, and you can do it all night long. If you want us to, we can show you some things a man would never know about. I have to tell you though, you may get awfully stressed by what you learn."

"Oh really. So what happened?"

"Well, to make a long story a lot shorter, I wound up meeting with them several more times, about a half dozen or so, and I became pretty proficient with my tongue and fingers along with a collection of toys. They showed me that I didn't know jack shit about a woman's body or her emotions, or how to read her sounds and body language. By the time they were done with me, they called me their own private male lesbian."

She laughed so loud I thought they'd kick us out there.

"Did you actually ever has sex with them?"

"Oh no. That's why she told me I might get stressed out. They'd masturbate me but that's all. Not even oral, and believe me, watching those girls have sex with each other without participating was about as stressful as you can get.

"Damn, John."

"Yeah. Damn indeed. It took me quite a while to work on my wife but eventually I convinced her to let me go down on her, but she really doesn't enjoy sex as much as I do.

"I doubt that either of us gets as much as we'd like. I get grumpy if I go without too long," she admitted

"So how was your first time with June, then?"

"Pretty wild, once she got me going. I've never had so many orgasms or anything that strong. I think my boyfriend's in trouble."

"If you love the guy, maybe he'd be open to a live in girl friend, but be careful. Jealousy can be a powerful enemy to a relationship and she might just take him for herself."

"If that's all it takes, she can have him. I don't know, but I have to admit I've got some thinking to do. Now that I've had it, I'm not going to deny what it does for me."

"June sort of told me that was what happened after her first lesbian sex."

"Well, I can see I've found a friend that I can talk to easily so I've had a really great day, but I've got to get to bed."

"Yeah, me too," I agreed. I stood up and peeled off the bills to pay the tab along with a tip for the server, and headed for the door. She slipped her arm through mine and let me lead her to the elevator. When we got to our suite, she followed me into my room.

"Do you mind?"

"No, but you said you didn't want any for a while."

"A few hours sleep would cure that, and I'd kind of like to feel your arms around me."

"I can handle having you in my arms too."

She headed right for the john while I emptied my pockets and slipped out of my clothes, but I left the underwear on for the time being. She'd slipped into bed while I was gone, so I discretely slipped out of the boxers and slid in next to her, then turned off the light. She laughed when she found out how hard I was and promptly took care of that with a memorable blow job before we cuddled together and went to sleep.

She woke me early the next morning, with a kiss on my cock, and a long, slow lick over the head. I kissed her for a while and played with those beautiful breasts, which I could now take the time to study, but then I took a nipple in my mouth and sucked and nibbled on them the way I was taught. By the time I was through, she was begging for her first orgasm. I let my fingers do the walking while I was still sucking on a nipple, just rubbing over her clit and up and down over her pussy. She kept begging me for more, and I finally moved down to show her what the women had taught me, burying my tongue in that special little spot that men never seem to find. I licked and sucked her until she was trying to crawl away from me. I backed away for a while then, holding off her orgasm for as long as I could, but about ten strokes with my finger and she was gone, flinging her ass off the bed, while her thigh muscles shook so hard I was worried about cramps when she came down.

We snuggled together for a few minutes, and then it was my turn. She climbed on top and slowly slid down over my pole. She liked to start slow, but she was so horny by that time that she rode me like a race horse, clear to the finish. I wanted more, but you know that isn't going to happen, especially at my age.

Since all the bedding was on the floor by that time, I rolled her off and sat up to take a long look at the beauty of this woman. She obviously took care of herself, because she was really firm everywhere and when I rolled her over to look at her ass, I couldn't resist the urge to lick from top to bottom and it was so tasty, I did it again and again and she was pushing into me so I knew she was enjoying it. I was wishing I had a toy I called the bone buster but of course, I didn't, so I just finger fucked her into insanity until she held up her hand after three orgasms.

"You win," she said, fighting to catch her breath. "God, John, every man should be required to take that course. I've never had any man take me that far."

"Glad I could give her some competition."

"Oh you did. No doubt about that. You're not as soft as she is, but damn John, you know how to use that tongue. You found a couple spots she hadn't touched and guess what? I'm not going to tell her. If she remembers them, that's all right, but for now, let's keep them as our little secret. Holy shit, John, look at me. I'm wringing wet and I'm still leaking cum."

"Did I make your tight little pussy quiver?"

"Oh fuck. It's more like an earth quake in there."

We got up and took a shower together. When we were done, we stood together, holding each other close and kissing the long, deep kisses that mean so much more. The heat of our naked bodies made the fires flare high, but we both knew we had to get moving so I got dressed and straightened the bed up enough to make it respectable while she went to do her makeup and hair. I heard June trying to get her into their bed, but Christina said she was too sensitive and that made me smile. I stared into the mirror and thanked the lesbian teaching staff for all their efforts and reminded myself to send them some cards or letters or something. They'd be proud of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment