top

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Librarian

The Librarian
By: Georgepat (pixfixer@yahoo.com)

It was early evening the day after I had graduated from collage and was sitting outside my apartment on the small slab of concrete with a handrail that the rental managers referred to as a veranda. I was drinking a cold beer and contemplating my future. The four year long party was finally over and I was going to have to start acting like a responsible adult, whether I wanted to or not.

At 22, I was considered by many to be good-looking guy in a rugged sort of way. I stood 6-3 and weighed 220 pounds. I had long, light brown hair that was probably going to have to be cut if I wanted to land a good paying job out there in the real world, and blue eyes. I was never an athlete during high school or collage, preferring instead, to read and listen to music.

It was because of my love for reading that I found myself spending much of my free time at the library every day and I practically lived there over the weekends. The staff knew me by name and I got along famously with them all. I was even allowed to enter the special ?Reference Room', a large room with books that were not to be taken from the library at any time, without a note from one of my professors.

I had several girlfriends that I enjoyed going out with, but they always seemed so young and immature, and most times I returned from a date feeling somehow let down. Except for the occasional bouts of hurried sex in someone's empty dorm room, I stayed pretty much to myself.

It was a Friday evening about the middle of October of my junior year at college. I had entered the ?Reference Room' section of the library and was sitting at the end of a large polished oak table. I was completely lost in the book I was reading when I felt a hand lightly touch my shoulder.

"No date tonight, Dan?"

"Oh, hi Ms. James, you startled me." I shook my head, "no, not tonight."

"That surprises me. Good looking young man like you with no date."

She took a seat next to me and smoothed her skirt over her knees. Diana James is the head librarian at the college; she is a good-looking woman in her middle fifties with short, light brown hair and green eyes. She was dressed in a denim skirt and a white blouse. She had a good figure for a woman her age, large breasts and nice shapely hips. She has this smile that makes you wonder if she's secretly thinking of more than she's showing.

"I want to ask you something Dan, but don't feel like you're obligated to say yes."

"What is it Ms. James?"

For starters, will you please call me Diana? Ms. James makes me feel so old."

"But your not old Ms., I mean Diana. I think you look great."

"Your kind to say that Dan, but I'm probably older than your mother."

"No, I mean it. You look better than a lot of the girls I see in class every day."

"If that's the way you really feel, Dan, it makes what I want to ask you easier. Are you busy tomorrow?"

"No, why?

"I need some help at home to clean up around my yard. My regular guy has been sick and it's starting to look like a jungle. If you could help me out, I'll fix you a nice lunch and afterwards, I have a small pool that you can use if you want."

"Sure, Diana, I'd be glad to help you. What time?"

"Come early, say eight?"

"I'll be there."

She gave me her address and I saw that it was in walking distance from my dorm. I watched as she walked away from the table, her ass swinging sexily with each step. I replaced my book on the shelf and left the library, giving her a wave as I walked past. She smiled at me and winked, then returned to her work.

** ** ** ** **

Saturday started out warm as I walked to her house. I had on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, figuring I could get some sun while working in her yard. When I turned down her street, I saw an old, beat up truck with lawn mowers and rakes in the back pass by, the driver muttering loudly.

I knocked on her door and was greeted by Diana. She didn't look anything like she had last night at the library. She was dressed in a pair of tight, cut off shorts and a halter-top that did little to hide her full breasts. I could see her nipples poking through the soft material and quickly looked up.

"Right on time," she said, "I'll show you where the lawn mower is and you can get started."

I followed her around the house to a small shed where she kept her gardening supplies and took out the mower. She showed me where to cut and what to be careful of, as her yard contained several flower beds and small flowering bushes.

I started the mower and as I worked, I watched her as she got on her knees and leaned over her flowers and began to pull weeds. Her shorts pulled up her legs and the bottom of her ass was showing. As I came around from the other side I could look briefly down her top and saw that she wasn't wearing a bra.

I could feel my cock begin to react as I looked at her working on the flowers and noticed little things she would do, like wiping her forehead with the back of her hand and every once in a while, tugging her top back into position on her chest. God, she looked so sexy!

The sun was beating down on us and it was hot. I stopped briefly and removed my t-shirt, tossing it on the ground where I had already mowed. After several more laps around the yard, I was almost finished when she waved at me and asked me if I wanted to take a break and have a glass of iced tea?

"Yeah, that'd be great," I replied, "but I just have a little more to do. I'll be done when you come back with the tea."

She smiled and nodded her head, got up and entered her house. I finished the yard and was replacing the mower in her shed when she came out and motioned me over to the patio and set the drinks on a glass table beside her pool. I retrieved my t-shirt and was in the process of putting it back on when she looked me in the eye and slowly shook her head no.

"It's too hot out here to put that back on. I don't mind if you leave it off while we have our tea."

"Ok, Diana, if you're sure."

"Oh, I'm sure, Dan. Very sure," she said, as she started hard at my chest.

"I wish women didn't have to wear tops in heat like this." She said, as she pulled her top away from her breasts and fanned the material several times.

I couldn't see anything as she did that, but in my minds eye, I sure could. My cock reacted again, as I sat in front of her and fantasized about seeing her tits. I shifted in my seat so that my hardening cock would not be so obvious.

I reached for my tea and noticed I could see her sitting on the edge of her chair through the glass tabletop. Her legs were spread apart and the crotch of her shorts had pulled tight against her pussy. I swear that I also could see tiny wisps of her pubic hair curl around the edges of her shorts. I shifted position again when I realized that if I could see her through the table, she could certainly see me too. "Something wrong, Dan? She asked with a sly smile, seeing my obvious discomfort.

"No, not a thing, Diana, just trying to get comfortable."

"Are you sure about that, Dan?" she said, glancing at my lap through the table top, "from what I can see, I'd say you have a big problem."

I could feel my face grow red with embarrassment and I made matters worse when I used my hand to try and arrange my cock in my shorts, forgetting the glass top and that she could see everything I did.

"Don't tell me I'm turning you on, Dan, an old woman like me."

"Well, actually, er... you are. I told you last night that you weren't old and today, well, all I can say is that I think you look sexy as hell in that outfit."

"You really think so, Dan, or are you just being nice?"

"I think you've already seen how sexy I think you are." I empathized the point by rubbing my cock through my shorts.

"Let me ask you something?" she said, as her hand went to her lap and she began to rub her crotch through her shorts. My eyes were riveted to the sight and as I watched, a small dark spot appeared under her fingers. "Have you ever considered fucking an older woman?"

Hearing the prim and proper librarian talk this way to me was exciting and my cock grew even harder. I stood and not caring that my cock was tenting my shorts, walked over and kissed her on the lips. Her lips parted immediately and I felt her tongue slip into my mouth. She put her hand on the back of my head, pulling me closer and I heard her moan deep in her throat.

I placed my hand on her breast and squeezed gently. I felt her nipple harden against the palm of my hand.

"Lets go inside," she stated, "I want to see you naked and get my hands on your hard cock."

Leaving our tea glasses sitting on the table, we walked towards the back door of her house and entered. She took my hand and led me to the living room where she took a seat on the sofa, opened her legs and had me stand in front of her.

"Show me your hard cock, Dan." She asked, as her hand once again dropped to her lap.

Her eyes were staring at my crotch as I undid the fasteners and lowered my shorts and underwear to my ankles. My cock stuck out towards her face and I heard her sharp intake of breath as she slowly reached for it. She licked her lips and wrapped her hand around my shaft, my knees already feeling weak from her touch.

"It's so big," she said, as she slowly stroked it, pre cum already oozing from the tip, "I can't wait to have it in my mouth."

She stroked it several more times and then leaned forward and opened her mouth. I arched my hips towards her and felt her warm mouth slide over the end, her tongue licking around the head. She put her hand on my ass and pulled me closer, driving my cock deep into her mouth.

I looked at her mouth sliding back and forth on my cock and realized that I wasn't going to last long.

"Oh God, that feels good, Diana. To good. I'm going to cum..., any second now."

She pulled her halter-top down around her waist without her mouth leaving my cock and started to pinch her hard nipples with her fingers. My hips were rocking back and forth, thrusting my cock in and out of her mouth. I felt my balls tighten and cum spurted into her throat.

"Keep sucking, Diana, suck my cock dry." I said, as stream after stream of cum filled her mouth to overflowing. "That feels so damn good, don't stop."

I looked down at her as she swallowed and finally took her mouth away from my cock, wiping her lips with the back of her hand.

"Did you enjoy that, Dan?" She asked smiling up at me.

"God, yes, Diana. That was the best I've ever had." I replied, dropping to my knees between her open legs and kissing her hard on her mouth. I could taste my salty residue on her lips as my tongue worked its way into her mouth.

"Have you ever gone down on a woman before, Dan?" she asked, as she stood and pulled her shorts down to her feet and stepped out of them, "Licked a woman's pussy until she cum's in your face?"

I nodded my head in the affirmative and she sat down and put both her feet on the cushions and opened her knees wide. She put her hand between her legs and rubbed her wet slit hard of a second or two and then pulled her thick labia open.

"You like what you see, Dan? Do you like my hairy pussy?"

"Oh, God, yes," I said, as I leaned forward and inhaled her musky scent through my nose, "I like a hairy one much better than the shaved ones the girls all seem to have now. They all look like little girls like that. "Then lick it, Dan and make me cum. I want to warn you though, when I cum hard, I tend to get... very wet."

I smiled at her, licked my lips and lowered my face to her pussy. As soon as my tongue flicked across her clit, she sucked her breath in and her hips started to move in a slow, up and down motion. I slowly licked her wet slit from the top to the bottom and paused to suck each of her thick, meaty lips into my mouth and then resumed my slow exploration of her pussy.

I looked up at her as I tongued her slit. Her eyes were closed and her lips were parted with just the tip of her tongue exposed. Her hands were alternately squeezing her breasts and pulling her nipples. My tongue found the entrance to her core and I pushed it in as far as I could. Her back arched and she put one of her hands on the back of my head and drew me closer against her wet pussy.

"Oh God, fuck me with your tongue, Dan, and then suck on my clit." She moaned.

I was using my tongue like a mini cock, pushing it in and out of her hot hole. I could taste her juices as they began to flow freely from her pussy. I replaced my tongue with two fingers and licked upwards to her clit, my mouth closing over the swollen nub, my tongue flicking fast across it.

"Oh yes!" she cried, as her hips began to buck against my face, "suck on my clit and finger fuck me hard."

My fingers were driving in and out of her pussy as my mouth sucked hard on her clit. I could feel my hand becoming soaked from the juices that were squirting out around them. I could feel the muscles in her cunt grip my fingers hard and then relax, over and over.

"Put your tongue back in my hole and get ready," she panted, "I'm going to cum soon. Oh, Dan, I want you to catch it all with your mouth."

I put my tongue back into her soaping wet hole and started to tongue fuck her again. She brought her hands down and pulled her cunt lips open as wide as she could. She arched her hips hard against my face and I felt her body start to quiver.

"Now Dan, I'm cumming now!" she cried, as I pulled my head away from her cunt, "yes, yes, yes, oh God, yes, Dan, here it comes."

I saw her hole open and close several times and then with a primal groan, her woman's cum gushed from her pussy, into my waiting face. I opened my mouth and it was filled immediately with her warm discharge. It splashed off my face and dripped down onto my chest and then continued down until it covered my stiff cock. Her juices ran down her crack and soaked into the couch under her ass, as her hips continued to hump at the air.

"Oh, my God, oh, my God, it feels so fucking good to cum like this. I don't ever want to stop cumming."

My cock was rock hard and I was so turned on by what had just happened that I stood and began to jack myself off over her very wet pussy. It didn't take but a couple of minutes and thick, ropes of cum leaped from my cock and landed on her open cunt and slowly began to run towards the crack of her ass. She rubbed her hand through it and smiled up at me as I squeezed the last few drops of cum out of my cock and then dropped to my knees between her legs again.

"I told you I get very wet when I cum," she said, leaning forward and kissing me on the top of my head, "I think we both could use a shower now and by the way Dan, this day is far from over."

No comments:

Post a Comment